Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Snyder Cut

Cards1968

Founder
Thought this was about cocaine Quin.

tenor.gif

Fever757

Poster
Founder
Zach Snyder has ruined my two favorite comic book characters from when I was a kid.

He should stay retired.

Teddy Jack

Elite
It’s really good, but still no where near Avengers-level. Better than the original movie.
Agreed. Avengers is on another level. But still Snyder cut was very good. Don’t know why DC can’t be as good as the other.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
1st Avengers was solid and some more looking back at it. Not as good as Winter Soldier or Infinity War though.
Winter Soldier and Infinity War were 2 of the very best that Marvel has produced. (I really liked GoG #1 too.)

Seminole88

Poster
Movie is still pretty shitty overall. Huge upgrade over the original release which could easily be the worst movie of all time. Zack Snyder doesn't do it for me, if you've seen one of his movies, you've seen them all.

Unnecessary over dramatic slow motion shots with an emo storyline to boot.

Sikness23245

Elite
Movie is still pretty shitty overall. Huge upgrade over the original release which could easily be the worst movie of all time. Zack Snyder doesn't do it for me, if you've seen one of his movies, you've seen them all.

Unnecessary over dramatic slow motion shots with an emo storyline to boot.

I didn't know anything about him until I saw the previews for this and looked up his story. I wondered why there was so much hype for this when the rest of his DC movies have been mediocre at best.

Top Bottom