Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Snek survives in jar for a year then bites man

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Opened up a termite bait station yesterday and found a snake inside. Was a garter snake but nonetheless a snake. Over the years I have found snakes, black widow spiders, scorpions and feeding rats and more inside these and rodent bait stations. A couple of months ago the black maintenance man for a very wealthy client saw me open a rodent box and a rat was feeding inside. This man turned "white" and took off like a rocket.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Opened up a termite bait station yesterday and found a snake inside. Was a garter snake but nonetheless a snake. Over the years I have found snakes, black widow spiders, scorpions and feeding rats and more inside these and rodent bait stations. A couple of months ago the black maintenance man for a very wealthy client saw me open a rodent box and a rat was feeding inside. This man turned "white" and took off like a rocket.
For a brief moment, that man knew what true privilege was like

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The man is a really nice person. Funny man. But, he leaves the pool area when I come by to open those boxes up.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
71fem2ZY+mL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Top Bottom