Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Small cheeseburger small fries at 5 Guys=$21.09

Timothy

Elite
Several restaurants are adding a percentage to your bill that is not posted on the menu.

look for things like “supply chain surcharge” or some other bs.

it should be illegal, but apparently the gov is allowing it

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
0_Officer-Maegan-Hall-353x197.jpg

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I think you just got taken homie

I’m going back tomorrow to talk to the manager.

I’m going to tell him if I don’t get 7 bucks back Agent Orange is going
to wreck his world.

RHT 3

Elite
Eating out anywhere has become a non starter for me. Maybe some sushi once in a blue moon.

Its simply not worth it. Used to be a fun splurge or whatever after Sunday church.

But when you see the bill vs what you got its simply a poor financial decision.

Usually I go on a rant about the intrinsic value of shit but I'll spare everyone.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Need buns and cheese and a Better Burger can be made at your house for $14 and you'll have 6 of them
You can make lots of food at home that is much cheaper than eating out. Most people are too lazy to do this. For a one-time $12 meal, I can buy $12 of food and make 4-5 meals out of it.

Yesterday I bought a large slab of already cooked ribs for $14. There is enough for 3-4 meals.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If u can make a better burger than the fast food joint I’m flipping burgers at then I will suck your dick and make u sploodge on a burger and then eat it.
DM me for exact location
Bab
Big
Ass
Burger

Best Burgers. I made the best burger you've ever eaten and you don't have to suck myccoick

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This is one reason I've been dating women in their 70's. They like to eat, and they'll pay even if the prices go up. Does it suck to have to make out with a woman old enough to have watched the moon landing live on tv? sure. But she tips in cash, and I can always slide the big bill into my pocket while she's not looking.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is one reason I've been dating women in their 70's. They like to eat, and they'll pay even if the prices go up. Does it suck to have to make out with a woman old enough to have watched the moon landing live on tv? sure. But she tips in cash, and I can always slide the big bill into my pocket while she's not looking.
Removing their dentures makes BJs a new experience.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Dude.

Image result for shaking my head gif

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
b4cb9f2e-d00e-47de-be2c-d11da6db7d2d_text.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No. Nothing wrong. If the are funny it is a plus

Eating out anywhere has become a non starter for me. Maybe some sushi once in a blue moon.

Its simply not worth it. Used to be a fun splurge or whatever after Sunday church.

But when you see the bill vs what you got its simply a poor financial decision.

Usually I go on a rant about the intrinsic value of shit but I'll spare everyone.

I do the same thing. I am in the business, and I hate going out. You get less Quality, quantity, and average to below average service for about 40% more cost than it used to be. I only go to about two different places now

PleasureMoose

Legendary
unless you're the Duggars.. cooking at home is massively overrated. We keep fruit at the house to snack on and go out to eat at restaurants everyday. Try an enjoy life alittle

racernhra

Elite
Founder
unless you're the Duggars.. cooking at home is massively overrated. We keep fruit at the house to snack on and go out to eat at restaurants everyday. Try an enjoy life alittle
It’s only overrated if you can’t cook.

I dropped $22 on two McDonald’s “value” meals (not for me). I can cook a way better meal for that at home and have leftovers.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I do the same thing. I am in the business, and I hate going out. You get less Quality, quantity, and average to below average service for about 40% more cost than it used to be. I only go to about two different places now
Once I hit 45 or so but Def aftebmy shitbburned I don't go out. I'll go grab a bite and have a drink but I like going to bed at 7pm

PleasureMoose

Legendary
It’s only overrated if you can’t cook.

I dropped $22 on two McDonald’s “value” meals (not for me). I can cook a way better meal for that at home and have leftovers.
We always bring home atleast one to-go box packed with leftovers to reheat in the oven later. Anyway you put it there's no massive benefit to cooking at home unless you live and work in bum fuck Egypt

champsballs

Elite
Founder
While I agree with u on the service and cost, I don’t on the quality. I’ve done some business with a few random national chain places you would find in a travel plaza/truck stop and fast food and I am blown away by how anal they are about the quality of their shit. Now if you go to a place with shitty workers that can’t make the food properly then ya it’s gonna suck but I’m sure most the people reading this know places to avoid.

Top Bottom