Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Slavery of the Mind

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
You have presented an extremely eclectic discourse on the same subject. I appreciate the enigma of various religions and how they have shaped the future of dissimilar civilizations by them sharing quite similar religious beliefs. If you would like to delve further into this subject matter I highly recommend you read "Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief". It is one of Jordan Peterson's most intriguing books. Peterson's mind is a magnificent thing to behold.

He is a clinical psychologist and a psychology professor. In the book Peterson outlines his concept of why people construct meaning in such a way that it complements the core tenets of our current knowledge on how the brain works and delves into the structure of systems of belief and the role those systems play in the regulation of emotion. Peterson uses a wide variety of study from different academic arenas to illustrate how people combine and connect myths and personal belief systems to properly understand how civilization creates meaning, and it is that meaning that underpins it and keeps it evolving forward.

I've also read his other two very popular books called "12 Rules for Life" and "Beyond Order." He routinely destroys pseudo intellectuals with his rapier like logic. His mind is simply stunning. His scope of knowledge is utterly formidable.

Why don't you go to YouTube and watch a bit of his debates or discussions on topical subjects. You will very quickly see that in my opinion, he is an unmovable object combined with an unstoppable force. A truly unique individual that will enrich your life in many ways.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
TLDR.

Cliffs?
Basically, people don't even realize there are an infinite many ways to think and look at things. And they are slaves to their mind because its impossible for them to access these other points of view.

Read Prometheus Rising if you want to learn how to shatter your "reality tunnel"

Latest posts

Top Bottom