Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skin-Walkers real or fake?

Packman

Elite
Founder
It’s the astrophycist from bama who was always on the ancient aliens shows. The ranch sits on cursed Navajo land and I guess there’s been a shitload of animal mutilations throughout its history. The land was owned by the guy who ran Skunkworks for 20 years and they did all kinds of experiments there. I will give it a watch as no one seems to coming out debunking it yet.

TJHall1

Legendary
ShinyNeatAruanas-max-1mb.gif

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
One of the more fascinating urban legends for me. Not sure why.
After doing some reading, I have to agree. Not to derail the thread, but I think there are things we’ll never be able to explain. I believe in a higher power, so I have to leave open the possibility that paranormal/extraterrestrial/extrasensory things exist and will not ever get a scientific explanation. Stuff like moth man, slenderman, ghosts, possession, why a no-talent hack like Bruce Springsteen is famous, etc.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I watch all that shit but bobo aquatching.
I had seen weird shut 3x in my life and DNR said no way.
One that was proved i saw a great white off garden city sc 5 mile oit. Now we know they are all over sc. Ive seen blackpanther take up all of 378 ancountry main rd from myrtle to Columbia. Tail 6ft. No cat or lab .seen several rattlers hit by the bush hog and i do think i hit a time warp wherei lost 40 mins andn gained 120 miles on my way to grandmas funeral in st Louis.

Edit 5 yrs old i lived in ny_steel world fam)
_ we wentbto somengorgesband i saw some beast and heard whoops. Drunk family laughed at me. I spent the day in the boat fishing.
The pantherbis no doubt in my mind.
My buddy saw the Lizard man

Last edited:

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
I watch all that shit but bobo. I had seen weird shut 3x in my life and DNR said no way.
One that was proved i saw a great white off garden city sc 5 mile oit. Now we know they are all over sc. Ive seen blackpanther take up all of 378 ancountry main rd from myrtle to Columbia. Tail 6ft. No cat or lab .seen several rattlers hit by the bush high and i do think i hot a time warp wherebi lost 40 mins andngained 120 miles on my wat to grandmas funeral in st Louis.

_ we wentbto somengorgesband i saw some beast and heard whoops. Drunk family laughed at me. I spent the day in the boat fishing.
Missing time is often a sign of alien abduction.

The only thing I don't like about the Skinwalker Ranch is the past couple owners using it to solely turn a profit.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

The only thing I don't like about the Skinwalker Ranch is the past couple owners using it to solely turn a profit.
Ive missed 40 min once on same Rd. I made itbfrom mb to cola in 7p0 min. My next best 1/10 was in an 86 Mustang convertible at 2 a.m. when I was 23 years old and I made it an hour and 35 minutes but I got the pussy

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder

So are the skinwalkers like shapeshifters? I mean, can they turn into all different kinds of animals or even other people?

Re: alien stuff, that’s interesting. I’ve had times driving where I’ll kind of zone out for a few minutes, but I think that’s considered a form of self-hypnosis.

TJHall1

Legendary
So are the skinwalkers like shapeshifters? I mean, can they turn into all different kinds of animals or even other people?

Re: alien stuff, that’s interesting. I’ve had times driving where I’ll kind of zone out for a few minutes, but I think that’s considered a form of self-hypnosis.
You guys should watch mountain monsters. Those guys cover skinwalkers, shape shifters, squatches, moth man's. And they find them every episode, just can't catch em.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
After doing some reading, I have to agree. Not to derail the thread, but I think there are things we’ll never be able to explain. I believe in a higher power, so I have to leave open the possibility that paranormal/extraterrestrial/extrasensory things exist and will not ever get a scientific explanation. Stuff like moth man, slenderman, ghosts, possession, why a no-talent hack like Bruce Springsteen is famous, etc.
I've seen some ghost stuff that makes believe in the "paranormal". I dont know what it is... it could be realities bleeding through or some kind of ripple in time or something that we just don't have the math to explain it yet.... or there could be ghost and ET's.

CameronWV

Poster
Founder

according to Native Americans yes, they are shapeshifters. The cattle mutilations and all the lights in the sky say extra terrestrial to me. They've even reported poltergeist activity at the homes on the ranch. It's a strange place for sure.

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
I've seen some ghost stuff that makes believe in the "paranormal". I dont know what it is... it could be realities bleeding through or some kind of ripple in time or something that we just don't have the math to explain it yet.... or there could be ghost and ET's.
That’s an interesting theory. Don’t know if you play video games but Bioshock Infinite has a real interesting take on parallel realities/universes, based on decisions you make or don’t make. Essentially there are infinite timelines that branch off from something you do or don’t do. One reality is when you make a certain decision; another reality branches off where you make an alternate choice.

WapitiHorn

Poster
Founder
I watch all that shit but bobo. I had seen weird shut 3x in my life and DNR said no way.
One that was proved i saw a great white off garden city sc 5 mile oit. Now we know they are all over sc. Ive seen blackpanther take up all of 378 ancountry main rd from myrtle to Columbia. Tail 6ft. No cat or lab .seen several rattlers hit by the bush high and i do think i hot a time warp wherebi lost 40 mins andngained 120 miles on my wat to grandmas funeral in st Louis.

No idea.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I can tell storie on andnon. Ive seen odd orbs and
Bluebbeams shoot across Fort Jackson in Richland county a tadv were drunk but no waycall same Shit. Not sure my purpose but im still here

Damn nearly everyday heard Revile. I learned tole it.
I had not thought about that in a long time

Last edited:

Noleblooded

Poster
Ive missed 40 min once on same Rd. I made itbfrom mb to cola in 7p0 min. My next best 1/10 was in an 86 Mustang convertible at 2 a.m. when I was 23 years old and I made it an hour and 35 minutes but I got the pussy
Me too man, been lose Ing thyme like an birch, but sti ol l gettn5h pusst

WolfMann7

Poster
It’s the astrophycist from bama who was always on the ancient aliens shows. The ranch sits on cursed Navajo land and I guess there’s been a shitload of animal mutilations throughout its history. The land was owned by the guy who ran Skunkworks for 20 years and they did all kinds of experiments there. I will give it a watch as no one seems to coming out debunking it yet.

I’ve been camping in those mountains several times and the whole forest gives you the creeps. I’m not one to be scared in the woods but that is one place you don’t separate from your buddy.

Packman

Elite
Founder
It was really good, lot of weird stuff happening on that ranch. There’s no way in hell I’m setting foot there. It seemed like there was a lot of radiation in that mountain region.

Hb35

Poster
That’s an interesting theory. Don’t know if you play video games but Bioshock Infinite has a real interesting take on parallel realities/universes, based on decisions you make or don’t make. Essentially there are infinite timelines that branch off from something you do or don’t do. One reality is when you make a certain decision; another reality branches off where you make an alternate choice.

Don’t know about video games but that’s a summary of a legit Physics theory on parallel Multi-verses

Top Bottom