Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Since people are retards. DMB is a great damn band (yes he’s a lib) but the 2nd GOAT runs the damn Band. Carter is mmmmmm

Seagulls

Poster
Post a song. And please attempt that Carter isn’t the #2 all time.

Haters can eat one. When I was in high school backpacking in the NM mountains a guide played a live acoustic bootleg of them. That setting and first time hearing a sound like that is up there is a peak moment in shaping a sound I love

Love this live version from 1993. People crap on this song now, but it was magical BITD. Amazing how much they influenced 34th and 8th live album by O.A.R. Which is my all time favorite album.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Haters can eat one. When I was in high school backpacking in the NM mountains a guide played a live acoustic bootleg of them. That setting and first time hearing a sound like that is up there is a peak moment in shaping a sound I love

Love this live version from 1993. People crap on this song now, but it was magical BITD. Amazing how much they influenced 34th and 8th live album by O.A.R. Which is my all time favorite album.

I don’t know how to say this. I would say my first has to be #1. The setlist would blow your mind away.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

That was the 1st dmb album I had, and drfinitely goat version of Ant Marching imo. Not so much into them now, but did enjoy them in my teen years in the 90s.

Top Bottom