Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Should Michigan State fans find another school to cheer for?

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
That was an ugly one . Painter 7-3 in the last 10 vs. Izzo. Amazing that Kithier and Loyer have a scholarship there . We are definitely getting the better Loyer it seems
El oh fucking el. There isn’t an athletic bone in that whole entire family. Good luck with that cuck.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
No flame.

I get it if you went there or (God forbid) have a kid that goes there, you are pretty much stuck with them.

But if you're a sidewalk fan, what's the incentive for chanting go green or white?

- Basketball team is trash
- Not even sure if they have a baseball team, but if they do they're most likely trash
- Hockey team produced Justin Abdelkader (yikes)
- Gretchen Whitmer went there

Then there's this

Their best croot in 3 years just flipped to Michigan.

If someone has a great argument for why their fans should stick around, I'm all ears.

Bump for this cock loving faggot, jv posting piece of shit.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
No flame.

I get it if you went there or (God forbid) have a kid that goes there, you are pretty much stuck with them.

But if you're a sidewalk fan, what's the incentive for chanting go green or white?

- Not even sure if they have a baseball team, but if they do they're most likely trash

Then there's this

If someone has a great argument for why their fans should stick around, I'm all ears.

Bump again for this cock gobbling faggot

VERIZON MEDIA FTW

Verizon Media Fanboy
I look forward to bumping this upon your exit. FYI, MSU hasn’t missed a tourney since 1997. Thought I’d let you know. Pepper thy angus for the upcoming games. We’re taking at least one.

As long as we win our last game, I’m not too concerned. Michigan State could win them both for all I care... we have higher aspirations.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
im being courteous to my e-friend.

we all know it’s win the natty or bust for Michigan. Feels good to be back iwbh
Looks like you’ll be busting. I’m sure you’re not used to that though in your personal life unless it’s on you.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
im being courteous to my e-friend.

we all know it’s win the natty or bust for Michigan. Feels good to be back iwbh

713fca94d8e5dd653daf933067293426.gif

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
No flame.

Then there's this

Bump.

Latest posts

Top Bottom