Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Should Michigan State fans find another school to cheer for?

VERIZON MEDIA FTW

Verizon Media Fanboy
No flame.

I get it if you went there or (God forbid) have a kid that goes there, you are pretty much stuck with them.

But if you're a sidewalk fan, what's the incentive for chanting go green or white?

- Basketball team is trash
- Not even sure if they have a baseball team, but if they do they're most likely trash
- Hockey team produced Justin Abdelkader (yikes)
- Gretchen Whitmer went there

Then there's this

Their best croot in 3 years just flipped to Michigan.

If someone has a great argument for why their fans should stick around, I'm all ears.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
No flame.

I get it if you went there or (God forbid) have a kid that goes there, you are pretty much stuck with them.

But if you're a sidewalk fan, what's the incentive for chanting go green or white?

- Basketball team is trash
- Not even sure if they have a baseball team, but if they do they're most likely trash
- Hockey team produced Justin Abdelkader (yikes)
- Gretchen Whitmer went there

Then there's this

Their best croot in 3 years just flipped to Michigan.

If someone has a great argument for why their fans should stick around, I'm all ears.

What faggot were you from tMB? No doubt I delittled the fuck out of you. The funny and pathetic thing is Michigan out recruits us every year and we still drag our nuts over you more often then not. I advise you to suck start a shot gun.

On further review, what’s 13D? Is that your weekly diet of dicks? Pump up those numbers queer.

VERIZON MEDIA FTW

Verizon Media Fanboy
What faggot were you from tMB? No doubt I delittled the fuck out of you. The funny and pathetic thing is Michigan out recruits us every year and we still drag our nuts over you more often then not. I advise you to suck start a shot gun. On further review, what’s 13D? Is that your weekly diet of dicks? Pump up those numbers queer.
1612376611519.gif

Sikness23245

Elite
Didn’t Sparty beat Michigan this past season in the hut hut?

Yes. As a lifetime Wal-Mart Wolverine, I've been asking myself OP's question for the hut hut since that game. I'm liking what Howard has done so far with the bball team, so I'm sticking with them at least until he fails or gets an NBA job.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
Imagine being this defensive about Michigan State University.
Imagine being a pussy ass bitch and changing your handle because you undoubtedly got worn out over there. Keep it up, I’ll keep delittling.

Nas

Poster
Does it really matter if you aren't a fan of Bama Ahia State or Clemson at this point? Complete monopoly of talent at those schools. You have these mega staffs with former HCs as analysts and states going to players getting paid before other states begin.

Not throwing shade. I get it. Hell, everyone called Saban a bitch for crying about offenses, he says fuck it, runs what others do and smashes everyone. I'm a Notre Dame fan and while recruiting right now is better than usual i know they have no shot unless they get a generational player at QB(and Kelly doesnt make him regress). They don't have a shot even with an elite running game and decent defense.

The portal is forcing the staff to keep recruiting players already on their roster.

But, no OP, MSU and their flag planting miscreants should not follow a new team. They should be content with what they have as long as they can keep consuming Monsters and Doritos for breakfast while blowing all their income on scratchoff lottery tickets.

VERIZON MEDIA FTW

Verizon Media Fanboy
Does it really matter if you aren't a fan of Bama Ahia State or Clemson at this point? Complete monopoly of talent at those schools. You have these mega staffs with former HCs as analysts and states going to players getting paid before other states begin.

Not throwing shade. I get it. Hell, everyone called Saban a bitch for crying about offenses, he says fuck it, runs what others do and smashes everyone. I'm a Notre Dame fan and while recruiting right now is better than usual i know they have no shot unless they get a generational player at QB(and Kelly doesnt make him regress). They don't have a shot even with an elite running game and decent defense.

The portal is forcing the staff to keep recruiting players already on their roster.

But, no OP, MSU and their flag planting miscreants should not follow a new team. They should be content with what they have as long as they can keep consuming Monsters and Doritos for breakfast while blowing all their income on scratchoff lottery tickets.

from a hut hut standpoint, your argument is flawless.

from a hoop perspective, Michigan State U is 2-7 in the B1G (2nd to last place) with a 67-37 loss to Rutgers.

#FactsOnly

The_Goose

Poster
Founder
Would have been great if Canada locked all their players down so Canadian teams had all the Canadian players this season. And you could still have rapie the ginger

2LCK.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom