Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Should i cell my house and live in my camper?

Should I take my abilities and roll around the country

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Stfu

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Whoever voted no my family agrees 100% especially my Mom . She got hangry I had the fucking inclination

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We go for 4-6 weeks at a time. My current view…View attachment 146198
I live like that all the time Bout 2 blocks away. Im 49. Worked non stop since 13. I would probably rather rent out my place then sell it. But depending on some stars lining up I may be able to cash out. I hate to give up my earning potential at 50 but part of me just wants to take a year or so off. The only time I've had off since Obama was when my house burned down and had brain surgery.
My dog is getting old. I'd wait til after he passes. Not when sure where'd I go or what I want to do.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Fuck em if they can't take a joke.

We bought a 1969 Forrester 21' pull behind for $1800 during the pandemic. Best moneybi ever spent. Do it while you still can!

View attachment 146562
My only concern is I'm at peak earning age. I'd hate to lose prime intake years. But I would like to see places. Stick around 2 months work to pay for beer or lot rental and bounce around the country.
I'd like to see vermont Colorado Alaska but I'd fly there.
I grew up in SC. Went to usc. Lived in SC since 8. I've traveled but I kinda want a fucking break. But my life is finally normal again and my folks are 78 so I'm just don't know what to do. Maybe I'll wait til 60. I've hit half the SEC stadiums. I'd like to hit the other half. I'd like to visit parts of Texas. I hVe family in st Louis so I've been everywhere bw there and upstate new York where I was shit out. Maybe I ought to wait for my folks to pass. He'll I don't know

I don't know what the housing prices look like in your area, but in Huntsville, I could sell my house right now and make $100,000. And I just bought it back in 2019. So, if you're in similar shape, absolutely sell your house and live in your camper. When housing prices inevitably drop, buy something for dirt cheap and have a bunch of cash left over.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't know what the housing prices look like in your area, but in Huntsville, I could sell my house right now and make $100,000. And I just bought it back in 2019. So, if you're in similar shape, absolutely sell your house and live in your camper. When housing prices inevitably drop, buy something for dirt cheap and have a bunch of cash left over.
Bought 12.19 248l now around 395k

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Noice. Sell sell sell!
I owe 180. Where can u buy where you love it there. I'd rent it and live in my camper after my dog dies. I don't need much. My camper has a full kitchen br bathroom w shower. Bose stereo a flat screen. I could do a couple years in it I think. I'd like to see some of middle America. MT RUSHMORE

Latest posts

Top Bottom