Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shit posting thread

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
You can only post in this thread when your taking a shit. Tell us about how your day is going while you push those turds out.

I am taking a quick slam before I get back to the grinding day of telework. Worked late last night and I’m kinda tired but I had one of those Starbucks triple shot drinks a bit ago so that should carry me a while.

Have a good day poop bros.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
453199d90efa0faff6d913502904db0f.gif

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I actually didn’t mind the cleanse for the colonoscopy prep. How’s it going for you?

After the actual procedure, I felt great.

With respect to OP, I farted and moe. came out.

cleanse was a piece of cake. I am also a 10 year fanboy of Metamucil so my colon was pretty clean to begin with.

mostly I just want a cup of coffee right now but that iz verboten

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Checkin in. Getting ready to go outta town this weekend. Got a few odds and ends to wrap up today. Nice weather today

absoluteUnit

I’m taking a huge dump right now. Been on a strong Metamucil regiment over the last week and my slams have been very empowering. Hope everyone has a great Friday. I’m probably gonna spend most of the day listening to pan flute music on the couch

absoluteUnit

Everyone’s talking up the Metamucil. Give a rookie some cliffs on this. I’m 37, not a fat, is it too early to be taking this stuff
It makes your turds huge, but they come out super smooth. It’s kinda fun and not gonna hurt you so you should try it out. Creates a much higher chance at “no wipers”. Taste pretty good too (the drink not the turds). Kind of like Tang.

In fact, now that you mention it I’m gonna go have a nice tall glass

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Getting my Saturday morning dump in. Came much later today than normal. Think I’m gonna work out and fuck around in the yard this afternoon

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
On the shitter at the Duval in Tallahassee. Wife is at the hospital looking after her dad today. Beautiful day out. Town is mostly empty as I suppose it’s spring break. Hit some sour diesel bout 3 hrs ago. I’ve walked through the parks, hit up a dive bar for a snack & beer. Back in the room for a shit & hit. Prolly take a nap.

Other than the reason we’re here, it’s a good day.

Quatch$

Elite
It makes your turds huge, but they come out super smooth. It’s kinda fun and not gonna hurt you so you should try it out. Creates a much higher chance at “no wipers”. Taste pretty good too (the drink not the turds). Kind of like Tang.

In fact, now that you mention it I’m gonna go have a nice tall glass
The no wipers has me very intrigued

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Takin a shit before I hop in the shower. Dirty as hell from movin dirt in the back yard. Another great weather day. Goin to bed early tonight

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Takin a hot slam before I hop in the shower for a meeting in half an hour. Teleworking my nuts off today then I got to cut some big checks this afternoon so I’m sad bout that

Latest posts

Top Bottom