Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Several people shot and explosion in Brooklyn subway station/NYC

TJHall1

Legendary
She said she saw the man — who was described as a 5-foot-5 black man, around 170 pounds wearing an orange vest and gas mask — drop “some kind of cylinder that sparked at the top.”

“I thought he was an MTA worker at first because I was like, I didn’t like pay too much attention. You know? You’ve got the orange on,” she said

TJHall1

Legendary
This should be an interesting manhunt.

Also, New York City and blood everywhere. I can’t imagine the amount of aids crawling around that subway right now. Like ants emerging from a flooded hole.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
And New York is putting up bill boards in Florida recruiting residents that are tired of Desantis to come live there. Lulz.
Come to NY you will love our high taxes, high crime, high cost of living, shitty climate and rude people. But at least we have good schools where the biology teachers don't know the difference between a man and woman.

D

Deleted member 2886

This shit will get memory holed quicker than the Waukesha Christmas parade attack
Good point @TheGratefulReb .
I read your comment and admittedly had to look it up.
Cheers for fishing it from the memory hole.
It was a car that lost control. Lulz.
Is joke?- @Pineapple???
IMG_20220413_215936.jpg
Coz a quick search sez otherwise,...and kinda drives home TheGratefulRebs point.
IMG_20220413_220108.jpgIMG_20220413_220139.jpgIMG_20220413_220210.jpg
After all legalese fuckwittery at the first trial, they've replaced the judge with some chief judge Dorow chick who has set the date for...
IMG_20220413_222400.jpg
That's a lot of time considering the amount of chaotic global information and endless political drama we're flooded with daily.
It's concerning how quickly people forget shit, too bedazzled by the performed distraction spectacles.
This massacre happened just 5 months ago.

Pineapple

Legendary
Good point @TheGratefulReb .
I read your comment and admittedly had to look it up.
Cheers for fishing it from the memory hole.

Is joke?- @Pineapple???
View attachment 93334
Coz a quick search sez otherwise,...and kinda drives home TheGratefulRebs point.
View attachment 93335View attachment 93336View attachment 93337
After all legalese fuckwittery at the first trial, they've replaced the judge with some chief judge Dorow chick who has set the date for...
View attachment 93345
That's a lot of time considering the amount of chaotic global information and endless political drama we're flooded with daily.
It's concerning how quickly people forget shit, too bedazzled by the performed distraction spectacles.
This massacre happened just 5 months ago.
Liberals literally referred to it as “a car lost control”.

I agree with you.

TJHall1

Legendary
Captain obvious says this dude is fucked in the head.

View attachment 93375
View attachment 93374

View attachment 93373

Didn't read the article but I take it this is the suspect? Haven't heard anything since yesterday.

Pineapple

Legendary
Yes he is the suspect. Supposedly he left a credit card at the scene? Sounds fishy, but that is their suspect.
Of course he did. Went down like this.

1. Pull out the gun and start firing.
2. Make a quick getaway.
3. Stop and call your credit card company to make a payment/check balance.
4. Continue fast getaway.
5. Accidentally drop credit card while running away.

I can’t tell you how many times I have been in a fight or needed to go someplace in a hurry, called my cc, and then dropped it.

Sucks… but it happens.

#FFS
#FalseFlag

Latest posts

Top Bottom