Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Senator Rand Paul is not just going along and getting along today (link). He is putting in work.....

BTAvenger

Elite
As a PA resident I’ve had a misfortune of having to listen to this dude speak for the past couple years. Don’t let anyone forget that at the start of the pandemic he took his mother out of a nursing home and put her in a hotel while nursing homes were about to be flooded with Covid infected residents.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
As a PA resident I’ve had a misfortune of having to listen to this dude speak for the past couple years. Don’t let anyone forget that at the start of the pandemic he took his mother out of a nursing home and put her in a hotel while nursing homes were about to be flooded with Covid infected residents.
It knew

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Damn, he had the balls to do that?

Top Bottom