Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

School Nazis

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Recieved this email just a moment ago. This shit pisses me off. If the "vaccine" does not prevent the spread of Covid, how can one justify keeping a list of who is vaccinated and who is not? Am I out of line here?

I already responded saying we wouldn't be providing that information and that all healthcare decisions for our family will be kept private.

Some Nazi ass shit. Thinking about removing the black out to put this nazi on blast.

1642110780852.png

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Recieved this email just a moment ago. This shit pisses me off. If the "vaccine" does not prevent the spread of Covid, how can one justify keeping a list of who is vaccinated and who is not? Am I out of line here?

I already responded saying we wouldn't be providing that information and that all healthcare decisions for our family will be kept private.

Some Nazi ass shit. Thinking about removing the black out to put this nazi on blast.

View attachment 71606
Porter Gaud
Edit
Bishop England
Parochial school teach critical thinking to nontardos

OPD77

Elite

View attachment 71606
Doxx that fuggin' Nazi.
I've always said that adults will put up with a lot of shit but the minute you start messing with their kids you better watch out because there's no limit to what parents will do in defense of their kids....and rightfully so.

Top Bottom