Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SBIV about to fuck up the SEC.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Gonna be awesome to watch him lead us to another title while showing the midget how to win it during a "REBUILDING" year. Saban losing to 2 assistants really has done a number on that pussy. He has made more excuses for losing the Natty to UGA then he made when he lost to Louisiana Monroe. Its funny Bama fans had the gall to try to mock us with the "Act like you have won a title before"..... only to whine and make every fucking excuse in the book.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
That boy been doing some freaking curls.

And he has not been using the shit form like you do in the gym.

He doesn't be swinging his hips doing curls and he keeps his elbows stationary.

That is why your biceps still look like shit.

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Gonna be awesome to watch him lead us to another title while showing the midget how to win it during a "REBUILDING" year. Saban losing to 2 assistants really has done a number on that pussy. He has made more excuses for losing the Natty to UGA then he made when he lost to Louisiana Monroe. Its funny Bama fans had the gall to try to mock us with the "Act like you have won a title before"..... only to whine and make every fucking excuse in the book.
I bet you are jerking off in your trailer park right now aren’t you?

BurntJ

Founder
I bet you are jerking off in your trailer park right now aren’t you?
Huh? Isn't South Carolina the Trailer park capital of the US. (I believe its #1 per capita) :ROFLMAO:

You really are a fuckin embarrassment and seem to be more suited (a better fit) to the Clemson fanbase. (You seem like you like things stuck up your ass.)

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Huh? Isn't South Carolina the Trailer park capital of the US. (I believe its #1 per capita) :ROFLMAO:

You really are a fuckin embarrassment and seem to be more suited (a better fit) to the Clemson fanbase. (You seem like you like things stuck up your ass.)
Embarrassing leg humper. Embarrassing

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Your state is blue.
tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Your state is blue.
well duh…. The World Champion Braves are Blue so yeah, BUT our state gov. from The Dawg Gov all the way downs (😜) are red. 🤣

While we’re discussing states let’s get 1 think clear.
Braves country is GA you fuckin poors we all laugh at SC,TN,NC,AL, MS people telling us yore Braves fans. AL guy got pissed at me bc I made him explain this BS. He said they advertise in commercials during the game. I responded….we have always had season tickets and they don’t play those commercials on Jumbotron. 🤣

BurntJ

Founder
If the past election shit show doesn’t make you LOL…… then I say those people are the “True believer Conspiracy Theorists” IYAM.

State officials are legit BUT all gov employees except military and few exceptions……are Downsy POS at best in book.

If people looked at our election they would laugh. Red basically swept all state pos down ballot. Yet lost every national. And hey stopped counting, on tape cheating, etc…..I would love to see where the above has EVER happened before. (Not considering Fat Abrams was more popular than Biden and she lost yet he won….🤔)

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
If the past election shit show doesn’t make you LOL…… then I say those people are the “True believer Conspiracy Theorists” IYAM.

State officials are legit BUT all gov employees except military and few exceptions……are Downsy POS at best in book.

If people looked at our election they would laugh. Red basically swept all state pos down ballot. Yet lost every national. And hey stopped counting, on tape cheating, etc…..I would love to see where the above has EVER happened before. (Not considering Fat Abrams was more popular than Biden and she lost yet he won….🤔)
You truly are a functioning retard aren’t ya?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Why does every thread a leg humper makes turn into a beat down by the cocks?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I've got hershal walker, the 1980st of them all, texting me to help him come from 3 points behind. Pathetic.

Top Bottom