Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SBF to testify Tuesday before Congress (link)...

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Let's see. Fauci said "I don't recall" a plethora of times during his deposition. Expect similar for this thing. No, there will not be any contempt of Congress charges pursued. That guy knows too much about the Dems and many repubes as well as the money laundering scheme in Ukraine. Let him show up, say I don't recall, and if asked again in the new House, its attorney will say, "Asked and answered".

MalO

Elite

This goddamn elitist world domination cult. They're all in a big furpile just jerking each other off.

I'm tired of this shit. The corruption needs to stop.

MalO

Elite
I was wondering if SBF is related to a royal family or something and that's why he's so bulletproof.

Not that I can tell? Both of his parents are lawyers and are professors at Stanford.

Why is his name not just Sam Bankman? All I can think of is his idiot scum lawyer parents must have negotiated with each other like lawyers to have sex with each other and then negotiated with each other like lawyers to name and take care of the baby.

His family must be completely dysfunctional. Which would explain why he's a crazed sex maniac living in the bahamas, doing BDSM and stealing billions of dollars from American investors.

But why did an old black lady in Congress not subpoena him and invite him to talk about his crime? And then blow him a kiss afterwards?

WTF.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Lex with a good interview that seems to know the issue pretty well. After listening to this I expect Sam to play the nice guy that just got take advantage of. Dude sounds like a true Psycho. I would not be surprised if there are some dead bodies in this guys orbit.

champsballs

Elite
Founder

Lex with a good interview that seems to know the issue pretty well. After listening to this I expect Sam to play the nice guy that just got take advantage of. Dude sounds like a true Psycho. I would not be surprised if there are some dead bodies in this guys orbit.

The worst thing that could happen after you testify in a court case is that your testimony is not believed or considered credible. This could result in the person or organization you testified against being acquitted or the case being dismissed, even if you believe they are guilty. Additionally, you may face backlash or retribution from the person or organization you testified against, especially if they are powerful or have a strong network. It is important to be prepared for these potential consequences and to have support from friends, family, and legal professionals if needed.

MalO

Elite
Holy shit FTX has no accountants on their payroll.

I heard when people bought crypto at FTX the money would go to a company called Alameda and FTX had nothing. No money, no crypto. It was just a front for funneling cash to Alameda.

Absolute fraud. 100% fraud and nothing else.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Holy shit FTX has no accountants on their payroll.

I heard when people bought crypto at FTX the money would go to a company called Alameda and FTX had nothing. No money, no crypto. It was just a front for funneling cash to Alameda.

Absolute fraud. 100% fraud and nothing else.
Why would they need accountants when they were using QuickBooks.

Top Bottom