Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saw what you about Bruce Springsteen, I like him.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I like a bunch of his music. I have to separate politics from them all, otherwise I would never listen to any of them.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I like a bunch of his music. I have to separate politics from them all, otherwise I would never listen to any of them.
To be fair you could say that about pretty much any artist. I love Pearl Jam but Vedder is a nutcase. When you get that much money and everyone gives you everything for free you just think everybody is like that.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I was once a fan a long time ago. Then he became self-aware and saw himself as a political and social dynamic genius. He is from another planet than me. Too bad he fell into the trap of running his mouth about political issues instead of running his mouth to the tune and words of a song.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I was once a fan a long time ago. Then he became self-aware and saw himself as a political and social dynamic genius. He is from another planet than me. Too bad he fell into the trap of running his mouth about political issues instead of running his mouth to the tune and words of a song.

Same.

irush

Poster
He's a fvkin traitor and I grew up in NJ. Saw him at the meadowlands tons of times but never again.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Independence Day
Racing in the street
Anything on Nebraska

I could go on and on.

Top Bottom