Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Said hello to a patriot this morning

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Standing in line at the GOAT Publix in GA getting sandwiches for the baseball game and in walks a guy open carry and Daniels Defense shirt on. Oh and a mask with an AR-15 on it.

Said hello, and told him I can’t wait till BDR makes open carry legal in FL. He says some nice things about BDR and we strike up a conversation about the media and all the shit that is going down in the country. We were trying to red pill each other but there was no need.
It was nice to meet another patriot in a store and share our concern for the country. We ended the conversation with nice to meet you and stay safe and prepared.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Standing in line at the GOAT Publix in GA getting sandwiches for the baseball game and in walks a guy open carry and Daniels Defense shirt on. Oh and a mask with an AR-15 on it.

Said hello, and told him I can’t wait till BDR makes open carry legal in FL. He says some nice things about BDR and we strike up a conversation about the media and all the shit that is going down in the country. We were trying to red pill each other but there was no need.
It was nice to meet another patriot in a store and share our concern for the country. We ended the conversation with nice to meet you and stay safe and prepared.
1618764631187.jpeg

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Yeah we need something. But for starters we need to come up with a way to keep track of all the ideas. So what we are gonna do is set up a suggestion box forum for people to post ideas like this. So we can keep them logged and keep track.

I started a thread a few weeks ago with this exact intent and put a few ideas out there. It got a few replies with other ideas but never got over the hump.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I started a thread a few weeks ago with this exact intent and put a few ideas out there. It got a few replies with other ideas but never got over the hump.
Yeah I remember that, and thanks for doing that. I’m thinking about a better way to keep attention on it. Threads can get buried and it becomes a chore to bump them. We can pin, but then it kinda clogs up the forum.

I’m leaning towards making a forum dedicated to suggestions. Will be low traffic, but it won’t get lost in the mix

Top Bottom