Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sad day coming for America today boys!

Crich73

Poster
So sad that this country's death was brought about by those who cling desperately to the power they have while trying to give away what others have rightfully earned thru hard work to others. The hypocrisy demonstrated is so egregious. They talk as though they are righteous, but infact are evil in their doings.

Cazvol

Poster
Founder
America will have a dementia riddled President and will decimate the economy.

Open borders and control by China and Russia.

I legit weep for the people of this country

Yes it is. What's just as sad is there will be numerous idiots dancing in the streets as soon as Creepy Joe is official. They'll raise their glasses and piously congratulate themselves for getting rid of Orange Man and ushering in 4 years of the most foolish got damn nonsense one can imagine. We'll have women fucking donkey's on MSNBC before 4 years is up.

Hgredmond

Poster
Founder
Muh. You can only control what you can control. My life has only improved every year of my adult life and that has nothing at all to do with the government or any administration. I will just continue to work hard and keep my head down, make my own way and be grateful when things break my way. People are way caught up in too many things that can’t make them happy and they have no control over.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
PRGaC.gif

Top Bottom