Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saban shrank before our eyes yesterday (link)....

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
when-you-want-to-care-but-dont-fake-tears.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This will piss off the NCAA so much they’ll suspend Vanderbilt’s QB
You fucking jealous pussy. I'm no bama fan but the folks I've known from there are good. Same w Louisiana most Georgia. Tenn has the fucked up mountain people that'll take your shoes when your homeless so they can use them cuz they ain't got no shoes. You a Minnesota fan? G Floyd was your uncles buddy

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
You fucking jealous pussy. I'm no blame fan but the fols I've known from there are good. Same w Louisiana most Georgia. Tenn has the fucked up mountain people that'll take your shoes when your homeless so they can use them cuz they ain't got no shoes. You a Minnesota fan? G Floyd was your uncles buddy
giphy (2).gif

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Clay Travis has a wideshot video of Burton's entire run off the field, he didn't just hit a girl. He hit several people as he ran off. He's a punk, any other program would have suspended him.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
You fucking jealous pussy. I'm no bama fan but the folks I've known from there are good. Same w Louisiana most Georgia. Tenn has the fucked up mountain people that'll take your shoes when your homeless so they can use them cuz they ain't got no shoes. You a Minnesota fan? G Floyd was your uncles buddy

The bitter rantings of a man who knows the Vols are back and his Gamecocks are about to fire up the coaching hotboard yet again.

Top Bottom