Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saban is queuing his exit. LOL

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
He’s right man. I can’t fucking stand watching the games with certain people. They bitch and talk shit about Bama players all game with zero understanding that these are just kids doing the best they can. They completely miss the fact that we have gotten to live through the best run in CFB history. About time to suck again so that type can eat some shit

PleasureMoose

Legendary
He’s right man. I can’t fucking stand watching the games with certain people. They bitch and talk shit about Bama players all game with zero understanding that these are just kids doing the best they can. They completely miss the fact that we have gotten to live through the best run in CFB history. About time to suck again so that type can eat some shit
This is why I watch every game alone and rarely talk about bama football around other people. The majority of "bama fans" now cant even tell you who the QB is or even a single player. Its so annoying listening to them try and talk about the team, they have absolutely no clue.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
This is why I watch every game alone and rarely talk about bama football around other people. The majority of "bama fans" now cant even tell you who the QB is or even a single player. Its so annoying listening to them try and talk about the team, they have absolutely no clue.
Haha this is me, only people I care to watch the games with are non bama fans

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Haha this is me, only people I care to watch the games with are non bama fans
Yep. I used to could watch with my dad, but after the kick 6 he doesn’t allow me at the house anymore because I bring bad luck when I watch at his house

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
He can say he was talking to the fans all he wants but we know he was really firing up the players so they don’t overlook Auburn.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Those self-absorbed Bama fans after Saban retires:

View attachment 61662
Yeah I don’t get it. Hell I just want to see Georgia win it all one time. Alabama has been very spoiled. Probably the greatest 10 to 15 year run in the history of college football.
Enjoy the ride Alabama! It must be nice

Also Quick question for you @Croot_Overlord what do I need to do to become platinum?

Happy Thanksgiving everybody

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yeah I don’t get it. Hell I just want to see Georgia win it all one time. Alabama has been very spoiled. Probably the greatest 10 to 15 year run in the history of college football.

Also Quick question for you @Croot_Overlord what do I need to do to become platinum?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Happy thanksgiving to you as well. I sent you a DM

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Nice! Just as I said….teams keep failing there way up the rankings. Watch the midget and gumps whine about being left out with 2 losses after the ass kicking coming Saturday. So much wasted talent in the roster of our neighbors to the west. He is starting to look like Richt 🤣

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Nice! Just as I said….teams keep failing there way up the rankings. Watch the midget and gumps whine about being left out with 2 losses after the ass kicking coming Saturday. So much wasted talent in the roster of our neighbors to the west. He is starting to look like Richt 🤣
Might get some bites

Top Bottom