Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russians drop warning bombs @ the Brits

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The cabal is acting out again. Looks like Vlad didn't take the bait. That rusted crown and their cabal cronies must be feeling the heat. haha, SKOL!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
With pudding at the desk this shit is scary.
I think this shit is good. England is a Napoleonic power compared to Russia. Russia is playing the bully and testing the "waters." Biden does not even factor into this. Only Congress can declare war and we have plenty of hawks ready to rock. If anything, I think it is embarrassing to Russia. By responding the way they did, they showed their hand in that they felt threatened by a little boy in a toy boat with an English accent.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I think this shit is good. England is a Napoleonic power compared to Russia. Russia is playing the bully and testing the "waters." Biden does not even factor into this. Only Congress can declare war and we have plenty of hawks ready to rock. If anything, I think it is embarrassing to Russia. By responding the way they did, they showed their hand in that they felt threatened by a little boy in a toy boat with an English accent.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
War is what the globalists want. Huge money maker.
War usually is a money-maker but with all due respect - not in today's economy. The domino effect would pull in U.S. to support England and China would come in to join Russia.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Haven't done much research but weren't @Viking pretty upfront and honest about how they governed?
Also honest could be a relative term.
who-me-gif-24.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
There was a journalist on the British ship when this went down. His story is closer to the Russian story than the British one. He said he heard gunfire from the coast guard boats and that the jet flew over and dropped something.

It also wasn't just that one ship apparently. They were being shadowed by American and another countries navy as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom