Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russia downs US drone

The credible and trustworthy news media in this country have reported that a Russian fighter (which I think is an SU-27 variant, their equivalent to our F-15), and cited that the Russian pilot was incompetent, and avoided the collision, then decided to dump fuel over the drone, thus downing it.......

Here is what I see. Understand, I am not a pilot, but I have known some, and it was in my former position in the military to know some specifics about the capabilities of aircraft, leave it at that..................now.................the amount of skill neededto execute such a maneuver in the field, meaning without rehearsal, is very high. To be traveling at (what i approximate at 300 mph) in that type is aircraft, and time the "dousing of fuel" so accurately, is a great feat.........just calling it what it is.

Not to say that our pilots do not have this skill, because they do, just giving my perspective on the event.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Russia knows Biden has no balls, not to mention there was no reason for us to have drones there.

President Biden: “No one fucks with a Biden.”​

0:02

0:14

President Biden: “No one fucks with a Biden.”

RAY MURPHY: I was.
I was.

October 5, 2022·1 min read

Emma tenywa

Elite

The credible and trustworthy news media in this country have reported that a Russian fighter (which I think is an SU-27 variant, their equivalent to our F-15), and cited that the Russian pilot was incompetent, and avoided the collision, then decided to dump fuel over the drone, thus downing it.......

Here is what I see. Understand, I am not a pilot, but I have known some, and it was in my former position in the military to know some specifics about the capabilities of aircraft, leave it at that..................now.................the amount of skill neededto execute such a maneuver in the field, meaning without rehearsal, is very high. To be traveling at (what i approximate at 300 mph) in that type is aircraft, and time the "dousing of fuel" so accurately, is a great feat.........just calling it what it is.

Not to say that our pilots do not have this skill, because they do, just giving my perspective on the event.
The "incompetent" part was necessary to not cause alarm among the citizen and affirm the inferiority narrative

BigBucnNole

Elite

Bet you loved every second of that vid you communist cocksucker.

Top Bottom