Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rumor from Reputable Source: Tom Brady may play for Dolphins or 49ers this year (link)...

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Why leave Tampa for Miami? I could understand him leaving for 49s bc he is from there. Outside of ownership Miami seems like a pipe dream

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Why leave Tampa for Miami? I could understand him leaving for 49s bc he is from there. Outside of ownership Miami seems like a pipe dream

Bucs championship window is closing. Players are aging and cap hits are coming due.

Meanwhile the Dolphins have the best cap situation in the NFL with 65 million to spend and an already great defense.

It is all about the championships. Also, he may one day be a part owner of the phins.

TJHall1

Legendary
Bucs championship window is closing. Players are aging and cap hits are coming due.

Meanwhile the Dolphins have the best cap situation in the NFL with 65 million to spend and an already great defense.

It is all about the championships. Also, he may one day be a part owner of the phins.
Isn't their oline absolutely fuckin terrible? Why would 50 yr old Tom play behind a terrible oline? I don't see him playing in California either.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Isn't their oline absolutely fuckin terrible? Why would 50 yr old Tom play behind a terrible oline? I don't see him playing in California either.

You are correct. I see that San Fran is ranked no. 3.

I guess it will be the 49ers for Tom Terrific!

Top Bottom