Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rumble Going Public

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Saw this on my news feed today. On the surface, sounds like Rumble is getting a ton of money for investment. One concern I have is that as a public corporation, is there a chance of Leftist investors trying to get a controlling share and change the company?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Saw this on my news feed today. On the surface, sounds like Rumble is getting a ton of money for investment. One concern I have is that as a public corporation, is there a chance of Leftist investors trying to get a controlling share and change the company?

Pride goeth before the fall. All that money is dangerous to intellectual integrity. This could be nothing more than a group of the dark billionaires deciding to buy this ever increasing power force called Rumble, then dismantle it from the inside.

Last edited:

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Pride goeth before the fall. All that money is dangerous to intellectual integrity. This could be nothing more than a group of the dark billionaires deciding to buy this ever increasing power force called Rumble, then dismantle it from the inside.
I think I also saw that Rumble had an agreement with the new Trump media company. Your concern is legit, I just think that all indicators are that Rumble is staying true to their values, for now at least.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I think I also saw that Rumble had an agreement with the new Trump media company. Your concern is legit, I just think that all indicators are that Rumble is staying true to their values, for now at least.
This is correct. This is a deal with Trump and Patriots ONLY. I’m still amazed people don’t actually understand what is going with the Trump Media Acq company. This is the exact counter to what @Creative was (rightfully) fearful of.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
This is correct. This is a deal with Trump and Patriots ONLY. I’m still amazed people don’t actually understand what is going with the Trump Media Acq company. This is the exact counter to what @Creative was (rightfully) fearful of.
Where you been dude

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Im sure it would never happen, Joe Rogan is already apologizing left and right. Not sure that is what he wants. Seems like he wants to be more middle of the road
Still shows some clout from Rumble. They must have some $ stashed away somewhere

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Rumble really getting a pop off the news, trading up 30% on the day. Nice move for some free marketing by their CEO. Even if Rogan doesn't accept they are getting some free press off the offer.
1644258898258.png

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Rumble really getting a pop off the news, trading up 30% on the day. Nice move for some free marketing by their CEO. Even if Rogan doesn't accept they are getting some free press off the offer.
View attachment 77000
Rumble made a good play. I'm sure the woke mob being all over Rogan right now makes that offer look much better than it would have been before.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Rogan on Rumble would be a huge positive for both sides. Rogan can continue to do what he does without having to apologize and grovel to the woke mob, and Rumble would instantly get a headline channel. I have to imagine that Rogan is seriously looking at this, and that he's already sick of bending the knee. Who knows, maybe bending the knee doesn't bother him as much as it would bother me.

Top Bottom