Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rudy movie

TJHall1

Legendary
Anybody like the movie? There's a couple parts in the movie that gave me goosebumps. Today I learned that 1 of those scenes never even happened in real life and the other one was basically a joke that turned into 1 of the most iconic moments in a football movie. This kind of cracked me up tho:

1650491657789.png
1650491681698.png
1650491710926.png

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Anybody like the movie? There's a couple parts in the movie that gave me goosebumps. Today I learned that 1 of those scenes never even happened in real life and the other one was basically a joke that turned into 1 of the most iconic moments in a football movie. This kind of cracked me up tho:

View attachment 95025
View attachment 95026
View attachment 95027
Haven’t watched that one in a long time, but football movies always get me.

I’ve broke down only a couple times in my life over deaths of some close people. Only times ever, except when I played my last HS FB game. I could have played D3, sometimes I wish I had, but I got a full academic ride to Bama. Barely made it a year there because of copious drug use, but another story for another time.

Football movies get me. Friday night lights is my favorite

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Top Bottom