Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rolling out new site be the end of next week

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
UPATE: We plan on rolling out the website at the end of next week (2/26/21). It will just be a wrapper around the forum

Your donations at work - video below (about 0:12 seconds into the vid we starting clicking through the features)

Just wanted everyone to get a sneak peak at the new home page. We plan on having this page up in the next couple weeks.

The forum will look and feel the same as it is now. Note that we are approaching the brand seriously, but we love the feel of the community just as it is now. If we happen to start growing rapidly and we lose the feel of the place as it is now we can make a hidden board for the original community that started the site.

Note that the items listed for sale here are just concepts - you can see what we are actually selling on The Free Speech Store.

View media item 34

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Excellent work!!

When do the shirts ship out? Asking for a friend :cool:
Tumblers have shipped and should be arriving soon.

Hats and shirts have been ordered and usually take a week to make. If I had to guess they will be shipping end of this week or early next week.

We have no supply chain at all so it's slow going for now

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Tumblers have shipped and should be arriving soon.

Hats and shirts have been ordered and usually take a week to make. If I had to guess they will be shipping end of this week or early next week.

We have no supply chain at all so it's slow going for now
Thank you for the update. I am by no means trying to be pushy, just looking forward to the new gear.
Keep up the great work!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Thank you for the update. I am by no means trying to be pushy, just looking forward to the new gear.
Keep up the great work!
I know, you're good. Everyone on here has been great

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Look forward to penning some articles for you. Put my old reporter/columnist hat back on. Been quite rusty since I moved to PR full time in 2014.
Excellent!

We plan on providing an excellent platform for anyone that might want to publish on - anything from the extremely serious to the subtly hilarious. We could even simply convert interesting threads into articles and it would be better than what 90% of the media puts out.

Top 5 reasons that people with circular driveways are more successful in life - number 2 might shock you!

Top Bottom