Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roger Stone target of potential drone strike

Oler Ted

Elite
The gov't is so terrified of Roger Stone that they sent 2 dozen agents to arrest him in the middle of the night for a minor process crime. A drone strike on him doesn't sound implausible to anyone paying attention.
Why? I’m pretty retarded when it comes to current events.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Why? I’m pretty retarded when it comes to current events.

To embarrass him and send a message to everyone that you can't work for Trump and outsiders like him. The alleged crime was lying to the fbi, in an investigation that was started on lies, and turned up nothing.

Instead of letting him turn himself in, they sent full swat team to his home at like 6am, after tipping off cnn so they could film them raiding his house, and taking him & his wife outside in their pajamas. Fuck the fbi, corrupt fucks.

Oler Ted

Elite
To embarrass him and send a message to everyone that you can't work for Trump and outsiders like him. The alleged crime was lying to the fbi, in an investigation that was started on lies, and turned up nothing.

Instead of letting him turn himself in, they sent full swat team to his home at like 6am, after tipping off cnn so they could film them raiding his house, and taking him & his wife outside in their pajamas. Fuck the fbi, corrupt fucks.
I remember that happening, but there’s got to be more to at than just him being friends with Trump. What specifically did he do for the deepstate tot hate him? Outside of Trump. He’s some kind of media mogul right?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I remember that happening, but there’s got to be more to at than just him being friends with Trump. What specifically did he do for the deepstate tot hate him? Outside of Trump. He’s some kind of media mogul right?

I'm pretty sure it was just their way of fucking with Trump. He and Stone have been friends forever. I do not think it was anything more than his connection with Trump, and refusal to give them dirt on him, that made the fbi do that shit. Maybe there was something else, but I don't see it.

Oler Ted

Elite
I'm pretty sure it was just their way of fucking with Trump. He and Stone have been friends forever. I do not think it was anything more than his connection with Trump, and refusal to give them dirt on him, that made the fbi do that shit. Maybe there was something else, but I don't see it.
But if they really are attempting a “drone strike” on him, there must be more to it.

Most likely there was no drone strike - I get a very fake news feel to the video

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Why is Big Dick Ron allowing this shit to happen on his watch?

Long cat

Elite
Who’s our local drone pilot? What are the odds of a drone strike hitting the wrong building in ft Lauderdale? Also it appears 14 people where in the building and all escaped unharmed before propane tanks starting exploding. Sounds like an accident to me.

Top Bottom