Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rivals dot com hits new low

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Pop up ads when you click on threads.

My days are limited there, but I feel I've made headway with the normies on Rebelgrove. Used to be me and the same 4 other LACs battling the Commies, but now many lurker types without avatars enjoy piling on the lunatics.

Made me think....could crootn make for a viable home for the talented crootin' site mods currently at Rivals? It would be risky for the bottom line for them, but I like the Manhattan Project-ness of taking their talent to win the war. We could start with the SEC

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
You right. My guys will probably just do their own thing and not be associated with the free minded freak show we have going here. But I am looking forward to the day Rivals crumbles, and it would please me greatly to read:

"Premier college athletics website, Rivals.com, loses top grossing throne to upstart.....Crootn?"

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You right. My guys will probably just do their own thing and not be associated with the free minded freak show we have going here. But I am looking forward to the day Rivals crumbles, and it would please me greatly to read:

"Premier college athletics website, Rivals.com Facefuck, Twatter, & Instagram, lose top grossing throne to upstart.....Crootn?"
The Free Speech Forum is the Big Texas steak that dances it's cares away on other platform's dicks TBH.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Honestly, I absolutely hate that one of the best UK writers/editors/recruitkniks works for Rivals. Rowland is a stud with inside info, and runs a great site. I just flat fucking refuse to give Rivals/Yahoo/Parent Company any more of my money. If he started his own thing tomorrow, or another site brought him on, I'd pony up in a second. I'm off the Rivals pay tit, and I plan to stay that way. I don't miss tMB at all, but I do miss my Spring FB fixes the homoboard provided.

That said...any of you want to share his insights, DM me.

Top Bottom