Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rivals Catastrophe : “featured by Rivals” Ad roll out on the Home Boards

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
They finally rolled out the “Featured by rivals” pop up ads to the home board and all the other home boards and the meltdown is glorious. Whole website now down for emergency maintenance
Pix or it didn't happen.

We have rulez round these parts given that The Forum is the gold standard of the internet.

Jtrain80

Legendary
The mods for OU are also the local sports talk radio guys. Neat to interact w people you have listened to for a decade. They actually write some decent articles also. Sucks that their employer likes to piss off paying customers.

Membership still cancelled.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I didn’t even notice that I count not one but 2 flankers which is the most old school position there is

The "quarterback" is actually the fullback in the formation, and runs a flat/wheel route. The two tailbacks (and "quarterback") aren't lined up directly behind what I'm assuming is the center, which means the snap could potentially go to all three backs. But then again, it could be an unbalanced formation where the 3rd back gets the direct snap.

Either way, this shit would fail miserably in the college or pros. I think I saw either the Chiefs or Ravens try to run some gimmick version of it near the goal line this past season.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
The "quarterback" is actually the fullback in the formation, and runs a flat/wheel route. The two tailbacks (and "quarterback") aren't lined up directly behind what I'm assuming is the center, which means the snap could potentially go to all three backs. But then again, it could be an unbalanced formation where the 3rd back gets the direct snap.

Either way, this shit would fail miserably in the college or pros. I think I saw either the Chiefs or Ravens try to run some gimmick version of it near the goal line this past season.
It was the chiefs. I saw it too.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder

I’m more worried about the defensive alignment. Why are we lining up 5 guys right in the trenches directly over the OL. We want to attack half a man not a full man, get in the god damn gaps and pull one guy off for pass support

Top Bottom