Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RIP Rush

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Man pancreatic cancer is probably the worst news a doctor can give you, happens so fast.

Tell_Sackett

Poster
Twitter is a cesspool and I didn't even need to read the comments.

Stage IV lung cancer... If only he would have worn 4 masks, he might be with us today. 🙄

May God Bless Rush and comfort his family. His presence will be missed.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Think the 5 year survival rate is somewhere around 5%, and it is usually found so late that most don't get close to 5 years. Really painful way to go, too. Fuck that shit. Big loss...his voice will be missed.
Had a friend get it. She was in her 30s. We were at a party and somebody noticed her eyes were jaundiced bad. She went to the doc the next day. Found out. Had a couple procedures but she was dead in a little over a year. Cancer sucks.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Had a friend get it. She was in her 30s. We were at a party and somebody noticed her eyes were jaundiced bad. She went to the doc the next day. Found out. Had a couple procedures but she was dead in a little over a year. Cancer sucks.

Yeah, lost an uncle to pancreatic cancer in his 40s. He actually got better for awhile, but it came back. Just the fucking worst. We thank God he was spared alot of suffering in the end, by a pulmonary embolism...just peacefully went, lying down watching tv at home.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
He was one of the last pure radio guys. He was as passionate about the format as he was the content. I think maybe Stern is all that’s left out of that class of people, at least on the big stage. I enjoyed listening to him from time to time, but I think what bums me out even more is there isn’t really anyone left who is looking to make it strictly through live radio. For almost everyone else on the airwaves it’s a stepping stone, not a home.

We lost a true friend, someone who stood up for our country, defended the constitution and fought against endless attacks from the Left. He was our voice.

Top Bottom