Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RIP Alabama —-

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Does Saban admit he is done OR does Bama have to fire the little fella? What are the laws like for little people in Alabama…..I assume he is def cover in the ADA and is a state employee……but I’m no expert on this shit. (Sorry @Mr.Fitzwell but it’s true!)

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
Guy has won more natty's than all of Georgia's coaches combined.
And……so has Bear Bryant BUT I don’t want that guy coaching my team TODAY.

Saban’s Legacy is just that…….a Legacy. BUT Legacy or not…..the game has past him. Whether it’s his philosophy, coaching turnover, development, attention to detail…….none of these are similar to the foundational pillars he used to create programs ever before.

Jtrain80

Legendary
And……so has Bear Bryant BUT I don’t want that guy coaching my team TODAY.

Saban’s Legacy is just that…….a Legacy. BUT Legacy or not…..the game has past him. Whether it’s his philosophy, coaching turnover, development, attention to detail…….none of these are similar to the foundational pillars he used to create programs ever before.

*passed

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Saban made compromises and mistakes this year:

1. He sold out his soul and morals to play Jermaine Burton. Burton has a wopping 325 yards this year. At least sell out for a good player.
  2. He went way too far in his experiment with smaller and twitchier players. Football, for now, is still the most physical sport. He just went way too far.

Homewood

Elite
Founder
Nick lost my respect as a man when he backed BLM, pushed the vaxx on his players and made other public comments supporting Dem (Manchin) policies. Got Alabama family members that care more about this country than they do football and they’ve been done with the guy for a while now.

BurntJ

Founder
He beats women.
And Bammers we’re convinced taking him from UGA in the portal was = to getting J Williams from Ohio St the year before….

FYI….Williams was a 1st round pick w/a torn ACL….Burton is looking at 4-5 years of college then hope to sign as an undrafted FA. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Top Bottom