Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rhule to Nebraska, How should I feel about this?

Tell_Sackett

Poster
I'd call it an A- hire. My initial impression is very positive. Definitely saying all the right things and bringing Temple and Baylor back from the dead is impressive. I think he is a good cultural fit as well as he sees the importance of building from the inside out. The flat out abysmal line play on both sides of the ball under Frost was maddening. He developed Cam Jurgens and called it a day.

Nayat

Elite
Is this by choice? It doesn’t really surprise me though.
I think the question should be how long before Nebraska fans turn on rhule
I think so. My parents never really followed sports and I got soured on following recruiting and other inside information hunting during the Pelini years. Without a major sports team nearby, it never interested me.

Now I spend my free time fishing or hunting or preparing to do one of those things.

And lol @ turning on Rhule, he's already on the clock for me. Look like Marc Ruffalo, and I don't like it.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I think so. My parents never really followed sports and I got soured on following recruiting and other inside information hunting during the Pelini years. Without a major sports team nearby, it never interested me.

Now I spend my free time fishing or hunting or preparing to do one of those things.

And lol @ turning on Rhule, he's already on the clock for me. Look like Marc Ruffalo, and I don't like it.

I can understand why, it’s a pretty hardcore scene in nubby land. I live on the ks border, it’s been a fantastic decade having a front row seat to meltdown after meltdown.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Wasn’t that fella a dentist or something. I swore that fella was gonna die on tMB but he took it and was a sport. Multiple posters have parties with him….🤷‍♂️

KSTATEBATE WHERE R U?
Lol I partied with ole kstatebate back in the height of his tmb days. He used to open a tab at Kites (bar) before some bball games for everyone mostly folks from the homoboard and tmb the place would be packed. Never met someone who gave less fucks than bate

Oler Ted

Elite
Lol I partied with ole kstatebate back in the height of his tmb days. He used to open a tab at Kites (bar) before some bball games for everyone mostly folks from the homoboard and tmb the place would be packed. Never met someone who gave less fucks than bate
I like to think, somewhere, he’s walking around wearing a braided belt right at this exact moment

Latest posts

Top Bottom