Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reparations - TFSF Black dudes, where do you stand?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It'll put the nail in the coffin for this country. Aside from the inflation angle of those types of payouts you have to think the racial unrest would get even worse. Weird that race relations were pretty good before Obama was elected. Now it seems like we are a couple bad things happening from a full blown race war.

Rube Reaper

Elite
It'll put the nail in the coffin for this country. Aside from the inflation angle of those types of payouts you have to think the racial unrest would get even worse. Weird that race relations were pretty good before Obama was elected. Now it seems like we are a couple bad things happening from a full blown race war.
This prediction reminds me of those who predicted Germany was going to collapse, Russia was going to take all of Ukraine, and that the yank dollar was going to collapse due to hyperinflation. I’m sure your prediction will end up as incredibly off base as those rubbish predictions.

That being said of course I support reparations. They are a moral imperative! ✊🏿

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Is this shaping up to be a real possibility nationally?

Or just in theory

Where does it end? Why dont we all just move out and give it back to the Native Americans........but wait......who did they take it from???????

If anything, pay the kin of the blacks that were given Syphilis........but that wont happen becasue then the GOVT would be accountable, not the citizenry.

Kind of reminds me of Germany, prosecuting the war German was criminals in their own court, where the laws they passed made it legal to kill Jews and cripples and children of the like...........

I am not Black, I am American.

Top Bottom