Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reminder, our glorious leader was known as the village idiot BEFORE he had brain aneurysms (link)....

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I don't know how this woman can love that man that much. She honestly seems smitten and he's creepy as fuck and sniffs children. I guess he was banging her when she was a teen and she has that stockholm syndrom type of relation?? maybe??

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I don't know how this woman can love that man that much. She honestly seems smitten and he's creepy as fuck and sniffs children. I guess he was banging her when she was a teen and she has that stockholm syndrom type of relation?? maybe??
Probably!

Rube Reaper

Elite
Her and Michelle are far and away the two best to ever be First Lady.

Hillary was great but still considerably farther back in 3rd place.

Biden had long held a reputation inside the D.C. beltway as being somewhat of a dolt. He didn't wow anyone with his intellect and relied exclusively on his affability. A career Senator for 40+ years, Biden's only legislation of note was his '94 crime bill which incarcerated tens of thousands of blacks for minor drug charges. Biden has more examples of his true feelings for the democrats' most loyal voting bloc.

Joe Biden: Racism is my GAME!. Hey didja hear the one about the… | by Byl  Holte | Feb, 2022 | Medium

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
She was 15 when he was banging her originally. He was 24 and then continued to have an affair with her until he killed his wife. We all know hes been a stupid idiot his entire career

Top Bottom