Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Elon was furious when Twitter banned Trump (link). Inside the brain trust....

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Also, I had a sensible chuckle at this:

"Meanwhile, in an emergency meeting on Friday, Twitter employees lashed out over Musk 's deal to acquire the company for $44 billion, accusing the world's richest man of bigotry and fretting over potential job cuts once the deal closes.

Staffers at the 'impromptu' all-hands meeting fired angry questions at executives including CEO Parag Agrawal, who was described as looking tired and at times annoyed, according to Insider."

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
that was actually a nice way to put it lol...there's no point in this slide thread when there's already an Elon thread with like 500 replies and plenty of discussion.. why didn't he post this retarded daily mail article in that thread.. it makes this forum look amateur.. many such cases
This forum is amateur. Start up by regular Joe's. No corporate sponsorship. People can post what they want and let the most compelling, intriguing shit stay on the front page.

Rube Reaper

Elite
This forum is amateur. Start up by regular Joe's. No corporate sponsorship. People can post what they want and let the most compelling, intriguing shit stay on the front page.
I hate that I agree with you when it comes to corporate bullshit.

To the point of the thread of course Musk was upset about the orange man being banned. Racist stick together.

Top Bottom