Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Pilling My Friends

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I can’t remember which thread it was, but we were talking about “what the fuck can I, just little old me, do to help? What can I do to contribute to the cause?” So the last couple weeks or so, I’ve taken the responsibility of attempting to red pill my friends. I basically have gone through all my contacts in my phone and little by little have sent them things. I started with inviting them to the site. Some of y’all saw what I wrote. Basically just promoting the site and explaining wtf we are dealing with as a country. Then I sent the Out of Shadows documentary. Had several “likes” or positive feedback. Then I sent them the attached pictures. Finally, I sent them the other documentary in the out of shadows thread. It’s called “A Rich Man’s Trick”....had a few kind of call me a tin foil hat wearing sumbitch, but I just responded with, “I don’t consider myself to be a conspiracy theorist, I just consider myself to be awake.” I’d say a little less than half responded positively. Maybe a couple negatively and the rest didn’t respond at all.

ANYwho, this is my contribution so far, attempting to red pill as many as I can.

Attachments

• BEB7F116-F567-4294-99D9-3796188CAFB2.jpeg
    BEB7F116-F567-4294-99D9-3796188CAFB2.jpeg
    317.2 KB · Views: 41
  • FF72A137-A61B-4A10-B6C0-84338150B505.jpeg
    FF72A137-A61B-4A10-B6C0-84338150B505.jpeg
    480.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 26F4413F-7B42-4B7D-A423-228D6DB3AA24.jpeg
    26F4413F-7B42-4B7D-A423-228D6DB3AA24.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 38
  • B57C1AE7-6C60-4C38-90E6-AE29BFF79E04.jpeg
    B57C1AE7-6C60-4C38-90E6-AE29BFF79E04.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • F93CBD43-0EF5-4230-A810-46E48A04CAF4.jpeg
    F93CBD43-0EF5-4230-A810-46E48A04CAF4.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 34097784-8A5F-4EC5-A40D-EE05101569D3.jpeg
    34097784-8A5F-4EC5-A40D-EE05101569D3.jpeg
    435.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 21490D60-A539-4B09-9F5C-95E4CF6BCB4A.jpeg
    21490D60-A539-4B09-9F5C-95E4CF6BCB4A.jpeg
    484.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 13D86BDB-B3C5-4405-A57D-B57FEA00A1ED.jpeg
    13D86BDB-B3C5-4405-A57D-B57FEA00A1ED.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 2614B59B-402D-4B92-9FD5-91BA0330BBD2.jpeg
    2614B59B-402D-4B92-9FD5-91BA0330BBD2.jpeg
    594.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 86CE16DE-CBAE-4B90-BA06-0B821E29F2D4.jpeg
    86CE16DE-CBAE-4B90-BA06-0B821E29F2D4.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 40

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
You gotta do a better job of tailoring it to the person. Internet memes are great, but when u post them you seem like a political extremist(not left wing or right)

You gotta just have a conversation being receptive to whatever political priorities the friend has and show how those things will never happen with a deep state as strong as it is now

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
You gotta do a better job of tailoring it to the person. Internet memes are great, but when u post them you seem like a political extremist(not left wing or right)

You gotta just have a conversation being receptive to whatever political priorities the friend has and show how those things will never happen with a deep state as strong as it is now
I do when they respond and attempt to have a conversation. Otherwise I just send them the ammo. If they choose to engage, that’s where I hook, line, and sinker em’

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Just for sheets and giggles, what % of the population do you think will not get the vacc to the point of physical resistance or die first?
I'd say about 1/3 -1/2 won't end up getting it.

I'm just hoping the red pill number isn't that high already.

I'm hopeful we are at about 1/3 -50% of max capacity on those able to be red pilled.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I do when they respond and attempt to have a conversation. Otherwise I just send them the ammo. If they choose to engage, that’s where I hook, line, and sinker em’
“When they respond”

More would respond if you started out with “hey how are the wife and kids” and slipped it in conversation. I get if you’re trying to red pill en mass with a template and bunch of “ammo” it’s not gonna work.

Freedom

Poster
Maybe my method is wrong, but I only share info with people I am close to or who show a genuine interest in learning truth. I don't force feed anyone. Its up to God to open their eyes and ears. People who genuinely want truth will search for it. The hardest thing to open is a closed mind.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
“When they respond”

More would respond if you started out with “hey how are the wife and kids” and slipped it in conversation. I get if you’re trying to red pill en mass with a template and bunch of “ammo” it’s not gonna work.
You are probably right. I have been doing it in bulk. I simply don’t have the time to invest in one single person’s life little by little. What I’m doing is a tactic I used as an army recruiter. When I started out, I’d call 100 people a day and expect to get about 10% of them to commit to a second phone call. I guess that’s what I’m doing here.

BUT, FWIW, the majority of my contacts are life long friends for one reason or another. I don’t keep people in my phone that I don’t talk to at least quarterly. And that is another recruiting tactic, and overall sales tactic, maintaining communication with the customer.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Maybe my method is wrong, but I only share info with people I am close to or who show a genuine interest in learning truth. I don't force feed anyone. Its up to God to open their eyes and ears. People who genuinely want truth will search for it. The hardest thing to open is a closed mind.
You are right as well! It’s up to them to take the pill. It’s up to us to offer it though!

America 1st

Founder
“When they respond”

I like his approach actually.

No reason to validate their positions, if they aren't willing to take the red pill, by treating them as an equal or peer.

BigBucnNole

Elite
ELdOBLU.png

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I like his approach actually.

No reason to validate their positions, if they aren't willing to take the red pill, by treating them as an equal or peer.
You gotta validate feelings man unless youre willing to kill them. Even if you do it falsely, you gotta make them at least feel their opinions matter before you systematically prove they don’t. Unity doesn’t happen unless people that hate eachother listen

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
You are probably right. I have been doing it in bulk. I simply don’t have the time to invest in one single person’s life little by little. What I’m doing is a tactic I used as an army recruiter. When I started out, I’d call 100 people a day and expect to get about 10% of them to commit to a second phone call. I guess that’s what I’m doing here.

BUT, FWIW, the majority of my contacts are life long friends for one reason or another. I don’t keep people in my phone that I don’t talk to at least quarterly. And that is another recruiting tactic, and overall sales tactic, maintaining communication with the customer.
No I hear ya I guess it depends on what the goals are in red pilling. Coming from a more modern form of sales I will say that templates and memes are useless since everyone does that

You say you have the personal connection, leverage that! Ask them about something small no one asks them about. Literally just one question of getting them to open up and talk a bit gives you plenty of options at attack

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
You gotta validate feelings man unless youre willing to kill them. Even if you do it falsely, you gotta make them at least feel their opinions matter before you systematically prove they don’t. Unity doesn’t happen unless people that hate eachother listen
I can dig this, to a degree. Like I said before, you’re right to a certain extent. You def gotta build report with your customer. But sometimes when you get a kid on the other line who just isn’t really feeling it and just wants to get off the phone, well that’s when we say good luck and good bye! And “unity” isn’t necessarily what I’m going for. I’m going for a revolution. When that happens, you’re either with me or against me.

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
No I hear ya I guess it depends on what the goals are in red pilling. Coming from a more modern form of sales I will say that templates and memes are useless since everyone does that

You say you have the personal connection, leverage that! Ask them about something small no one asks them about. Literally just one question of getting them to open up and talk a bit gives you plenty of options at attack
Good point. I’m diggin you man!

America 1st

Founder
I guess if the goal was unity I could see this.

To each their own.

America 1st

Founder
I can dig this, to a degree. Like I said before, you’re right to a certain extent. You def gotta build report with your customer. But sometimes when you get a kid on the other line who just isn’t really feeling it and just wants to get off the phone, well that’s when we say good luck and good bye!
They aren't customers tho.

They're either America 1st & red pilled or the enemy IMO.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder

Yes brother, I’m just comparing them to customers when I was a recruiter...”leads” turned into “applicants” turned into “contracts” turned into “soldiers”

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I can dig this, to a degree. Like I said before, you’re right to a certain extent. You def gotta build report with your customer. But sometimes when you get a kid on the other line who just isn’t really feeling it and just wants to get off the phone, well that’s when we say good luck and good bye! And “unity” isn’t necessarily what I’m going for. I’m going for a revolution. When that happens, you’re either with me or against me.
I don’t disagree with any of this at all, well said sir

JordanPetersHorn

Founder

You can’t be this absolutist in a sales/persuasion type role. Even CIA spooks don’t come in straight away and go “hey they obviosuly killed JFK here’s the documents that...”

And I’m not saying to even make a legitimate effort at validating the bullshit of their propaganda infested mind, I mean more like connecting at a human level at the beginning so the message can take hold. A leftist who is completely brainwashed is too far gone I agree with all of you there, but there’s So many that can be saved and put to use

like @Chris Farley said. leads-> applicants-> soldiers

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

All good stuff in this thread. I will simply add that sending folks memes or whatnot to try to redpill them probably isn't going to work unless they are already questioning things. (Which tons of people already are)

Being the black sheep of my family, I can say that when I send them memes that go against their already formed narrative, I don't get pushback...they just sort of pretend to agree, so as not to engage, or get me going. It is a bit patronizing, but is what it is.

I guess I'm saying, alot of the responses I get in my attempts to red-pill may SEEM positive, but really I'm just being blown off. Like when my girlfriend's little 5 year old cousin was so excited last summer to show everyone the megaladon tooth that he found. We didn't want to upset him by saying that it was just a broken oyster shell, so we just went along with it...but we laughed about it when he wasn't there.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
All good stuff in this thread. I will simply add that sending folks memes or whatnot to try to redpill them probably isn't going to work unless they are already questioning things. (Which tons of people already are)

Being the black sheep of my family, I can say that when I send them memes that go against their already formed narrative, I don't get pushback...they just sort of pretend to agree, so as not to engage, or get me going. It is a bit patronizing, but is what it is.

I guess I'm saying, alot of the responses I get in my attempts to red-pill may SEEM positive, but really I'm just being blown off. Like when my girlfriend's little 5 year old cousin was so excited last summer to show everyone the megaladon tooth that he found. We didn't want to upset him by saying that it was just a broken oyster shell, so we just went along with it...but we laughed about it when he wasn't there.
Oddly, the situation is so seemingly dire we just need to make sure people know they aren't alone when they question current events, narratives, politics, etc

People have been bludgeoned into groupthink and riding talking points

Everyone know something is amiss.

Something I've found effective is the general uniparty, they're all bad, they're all the same

Try to enable them to admit they are wrong, something like, "the Dixie Chicks were right about the Iraq War....I voted for Romney, etc"

I'm surrounded by them and they are embarrassed. I don't say that in a gloating way...the whole thing is ridiculous

I try to be as unideological as possible and tell them I don't give a fvck what your view is on a particular issue so long as you value debate regarding it

*Disclaimer...I actually think a rather strong majority realize generally what's going on, it's just of what to do about it, if anything

For rhetorical tips...I like Peter Boghossian and the channel New Discourses on YT is a new discovery and it's outstanding. They get into Cultural Marxism, the Frankfurt School and Marcuse whose essay Repressive Tolerance is essentially the woke manifesto

Other things that I have found that can help us reach them....when attacking the media call it "corporate news." They know they are suppose to hate corporations and you attach that with the media

As for Trump, if they are consumed my TDS or something like that I usually say something like "He's having a great time, he's down in Florida golfing having a blast. Fuck that guy."

I deal with the people every day, all day. I'm an optimist, but there is an energy budding, time for the boomerang

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Oddly, the situation is so seemingly dire we just need to make sure people know they aren't alone when they question current events, narratives, politics, etc

People have been bludgeoned into groupthink and riding talking points

Everyone know something is amiss.

Something I've found effective is the general uniparty, they're all bad, they're all the same

Try to enable them to admit they are wrong, something like, "the Dixie Chicks were right about the Iraq War....I voted for Romney, etc"

I'm surrounded by them and they are embarrassed. I don't say that in a gloating way...the whole thing is ridiculous

I try to be as unideological as possible and tell them I don't give a fvck what your view is on a particular issue so long as you value debate regarding it

*Disclaimer...I actually think a rather strong majority realize generally what's going on, it's just of what to do about it, if anything

For rhetorical tips...I like Peter Boghossian and the channel New Discourses on YT is a new discovery and it's outstanding. They get into Cultural Marxism, the Frankfurt School and Marcuse whose essay Repressive Tolerance is essentially the woke manifesto

Other things that I have found that can help us reach them....when attacking the media call it "corporate news." They know they are suppose to hate corporations and you attach that with the media

As for Trump, if they are consumed my TDS or something like that I usually say something like "He's having a great time, he's down in Florida golfing having a blast. Fuck that guy."

I deal with the people every day, all day. I'm an optimist, but there is an energy budding, time for the boomerang
Oh THIS guy is coming to the beach trip!

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I've learned I'm not getting anywhere with most regarding the vax. Im not a doctor, so I dont have the credentials.

However, gun control + vax passport, in comparing to history with Nazis & Jews....has at least made some uncomfortable

Uncomfortable is good

Top Bottom