Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reconciliation package

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
We honestly need fewer kids any less child care. We’ve created a whole industry of people pampering and validating the issues of children and as a result most modern men are faggots.

If ole dementia Joe could come out with stipends to make people get their tubes tied or visectomy I’d be on board

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
We honestly need fewer kids any less child care. We’ve created a whole industry of people pampering and validating the issues of children and as a result most modern men are faggots.

If ole dementia Joe could come out with stipends to make people get their tubes tied or visectomy I’d be on board
We're fucked. The majority won't die off or admit they are wrong fast enough to not just crash the system. I laff at most of the news I watch anymore out of sheer shock of the stupidity.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

I've said this for years. It would take several generations to have a positive effect, but if you paid anyone(any American) $10K for sterilization, the stress on the welfare state and abortions would decline dramatically.
If they chose to reverse the procedure, then they waive any rights to government assistance of any kind.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I've said this for years. It would take several generations to have a positive effect, but if you paid anyone(any American) $10K for sterilization, the stress on the welfare state and abortions would decline dramatically.
If they chose to reverse the procedure, then they waive any rights to government assistance of any kind.

Oh ffs, we cant even name the difference between a boy and a girl, they would send in Marines for even saying that out loud.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
I know I'm months late on this statement, but that is the best idea I've heard in years.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Replacement is 2.5 kids. If you want to hasten the extinction of our culture pay people to not reproduce. It is probably already too late.

Top Bottom