Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@Rebarcock needs prayers

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
[*what he's saying is legit.]
View attachment 138302
It wasn't my dirty thought which are constant gullian Barre. Mine is bacterial. I get a tetnus vaccine every 10y for steel but no Vax for gullian Barre. Only 3-6k people a year get it. I cut my finger in banging steel. Next day I was fucked. For one day I pushed myself around on a furniture dolly lol. It can last years. I've always been a strong healer. Stitches I'm 5 days at most. But I do use power of mind and prayer. I learned it was I was 13 and a cripple. You gotta have faith and visualize every cell destroying invaders and healing. But I 100% use and believe. The meds help but it all has a part. The power of mind and prayer has healed. Muscle strains and sprains as well as arthritis for me. There are special healing prayers where you ask for Jesus for help. They only work for those of faith in Christ.
There's a huy praying medic on all platforms who is the master. Any of yall in pain look him up. He is strong on telegram

Latest posts

Top Bottom