Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real Talk....

Telcomedy

Poster
Founder
It’s too good on OB right now with all the new Football coaching hires and Shaka finally putting it together on the hardwood, for me to shut down rivals. If this happened 2 months ago I probably would have cancelled.

SoonerMD09

Elite
It’s too good on OB right now with all the new Football coaching hires and Shaka finally putting it together on the hardwood, for me to shut down rivals. If this happened 2 months ago I probably would have cancelled.
For real, does ketch bring anything to you that you dont think you would get from other horn fans here?

Telcomedy

Poster
Founder
For real, does ketch bring anything to you that you dont think you would get from other horn fans here?
You may be right. I had stopped going to OB (except maybe game days when we’re blowing a sure win to the likes of Iowa State) over the past few years, but like I said, it’s gotten pretty good recently, so I’ll stay with them through the hires.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
You too? How did you get yours? I won a contest on the HB for mine.
Helped the home board mod go from selling local recruiting mags to Rivals. We created a rogue alumni club in KC that got really popular (more so that the actual Alumni Association) and we promoted him at gatherings and used his early Rivals site to promote events. He comp’d a bunch of us to help promote and pay us back for helping him get started. Great guy. I’m not cancelling because of that and so I can visit the home board and spy on tMB if needed.

Helped the home board mod go from selling local recruiting mags to Rivals. We created a rogue alumni club in KC that got really popular (more so that the actual Alumni Association) and we promoted him at gatherings and used his early Rivals site to promote events. He comp’d a bunch of us to help promote and pay us back for helping him get started. Great guy. I’m not cancelling because of that and so I can visit the home board and spy on tMB if needed.
Are you talking shay or Kirby?

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
How the fuck do you end a RIVALS subscription?

There's gotta be a way besides shredding your credit card.

I’m keeping mine due to TI. I do get good Clemson stuff from there. Plus, I’m actually friends with one of the guys over there so I’ll still support him as a result. Other than that, very happy this place is around.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I’m keeping mine due to TI. I do get good Clemson stuff from there. Plus, I’m actually friends with one of the guys over there so I’ll still support him as a result. Other than that, very happy this place is around.

I get it.

Unfortunately, the woke Iowa fans that branded Kirk as racists, got the best S&C coach in the game fired and desecrated Kinnick(all for bullshit), killed a lot of love I had in my heart for the University of Iowa.

I'll still watch, but I no longer care enough to "follow".

Top Bottom