Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real estate market: look out below

Hey folks, the real estate market can indeed be a rollercoaster. It's crucial to stay informed and plan wisely, especially if you're considering buying or selling. If you ever need guidance or advice in this dynamic market, don't hesitate to reach out to a Mortgage Advice Birmingham expert. They can help you navigate these ups and downs and make the best financial decisions for your situation.

Last edited:
Mortgage rates saw the biggest one-week drop in over a year last week, causing the first increase in mortgage demand in a month.

Total mortgage application volume rose 2.5% last week, compared with the previous week, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association's seasonally adjusted index.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Mortgage rates saw the biggest one-week drop in over a year last week, causing the first increase in mortgage demand in a month.

Total mortgage application volume rose 2.5% last week, compared with the previous week, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association's seasonally adjusted index.

So 7.28% down from 8. Hooray

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Mortgage rates were 18.25% under Reagan so let’s not act like 7.28% some ridiculously high number. 7.28% would be best described at slightly elevated.
He inherited that rate. And brought ot down to what 7% I don't recall. Can't wait to see how yo ur next spin goes

Jimmy Carter left in. In his lap retard. What was it 4yrs later? How about 8yrs. Stfu and sit the fuck down bitch
It doesn’t matter what it was 4 or 8 years later you stupid drug laden retard. The point is that 7-8% mortgage rates aren’t high by historical standards.

Stfu and sit the fuck down bitch!

Rates we’re still over 8% 4-8 years later you fucking tard

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It doesn’t matter what it was 4 or 8 years later you stupid drug laden retard. The point is that 7-8% mortgage rates aren’t high by historical standards.

Stfu and sit the fuck down bitch!

Rates we’re still over 8% 4-8 years later you fucking tard

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
You want a nice place in Mt pleasant sc? 3br 2ba all new appliances and ac/heat. All purchased bw 12/19 and now. I think I'm going to live my glory days in a camper down by the river. I'll throw in a John deer mower.
450k on zillow. I'll let it go for 395k
How are the neighbors?

Latest posts

Top Bottom