Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reactionary Software

D

Deleted member 2886

Wow, that whole "Juicero" concept is just bloody ridiculous aye.
Sorry dude, or dude-ette, I'm pretty much entirely ignorant with regard to software.
The only feedback I can offer is that I think I get your point and it is logical.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
You have some great ideas and it’s clearly a thought process you have been working up over the years.

IMO bloated software is like a giant technology bubble waiting to pop. I’m not sure what the solution is, but you have noted that the system is completely rigged against someone getting a new foothold.

You are trying to accomplish some of the same things that myself and some of the guys I collaborate with are working on

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It seems like a lot of your focus is designed around building new tools. Most all of the decisions you are making are going to be putting you way behind the innovation 8-ball.

The pyramids, the cathedrals, Ancient Greece were all built without idealized tools.

Also you are an asshole on the scale of @TJHall1 and while I personally have no problem with it, you aren’t going to convince people to support your cause talking down to them like you do.

fschmidt

Poster
You have some great ideas and it’s clearly a thought process you have been working up over the years.

IMO bloated software is like a giant technology bubble waiting to pop. I’m not sure what the solution is, but you have noted that the system is completely rigged against someone getting a new foothold.

You are trying to accomplish some of the same things that myself and some of the guys I collaborate with are working on
Modern software is just a symptom of modern culture, so there is no solution except to reject modern culture. Reactionary software will only appeal to people outside of modern culture, like maybe Mennonites and Muslims.

Top Bottom