Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rate my meat! SFW

maize_N_brew

Poster
Founder
Res I Pee please... looks delish....

How many beers prior to burning yourself on you grill?

What type of red wine is your boyfriend drinking?

Type of grill? You have one of those giant sparkly dildo grills like @Ticket2Ride has?

Telcomedy

Poster
Founder
Res I Pee please... looks delish....

How many beers prior to burning yourself on you grill?

What type of red wine is your boyfriend drinking?

Type of grill? You have one of those giant sparkly dildo grills like @Ticket2Ride has?
Prime ribeyes on my new Bull Angus built in. Cooking method is just flip till they look good. Still learning the new grill. Gottam thing is so hot. Look, tonight was a great steak. You wouldn’t have seen it otherwise. 😂

My WIFE selected the Cabernet. ROTH Estate 2018. Not @Ralphieburger good, but we like it.

What you’re not seeing is the oven roasted shedded Brussels Sprouts...those were done right, too.

Scalp_Em

Poster
Founder
I knew I was walking in to a Dick pic

I actually initially missed the SFW in the title...
abf41da7-b6d4-4994-ae2a-ef44e67c97a9~rs_768.h

maize_N_brew

Poster
Founder
Bull Angus Built In sounds American and expensive I m jelly.

Care to share the brussel sprout recipe? My sprouts are shredded with bacon bits olive oil garlic and some parmesan...

PS. It's awesome you call your boyfriend your wife, we are pretty liberal around here...

Telcomedy

Poster
Founder
Bull Angus Built In sounds American and expensive I m jelly.

Care to share the brussel sprout recipe? My sprouts are shredded with bacon bits olive oil garlic and some parmesan...

PS. It's awesome you call your boyfriend your wife, we are pretty liberal around here...
Shred Brussels on sheet pan. Drizzle olive oil, generous salt and red pepper flakes. Mix it evenly with hands and then bake until the outer edges are cooked to a crisp. Phenomenal.

Top Bottom