Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ratcliffe says there are more UFO sightings than public realizes

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I wouldn’t listen to anything that faggot, or anyone with a title that includes “Intelligence”. A bunch of holier than though cuck lords

Sikness23245

Elite
Did they show the velocity/accel that corresponds to this?

Here's the original NYT article when they were released. Only thing I see from a quick scan is "very high velocities."

"Working with Mr. Bigelow’s Las Vegas-based company, the program produced documents that describe sightings of aircraft that seemed to move at very high velocities with no visible signs of propulsion, or that hovered with no apparent means of lift."

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I wouldn’t listen to anything that faggot, or anyone with a title that includes “Intelligence”. A bunch of holier than though cuck lords

tenor.gif

BigBucnNole

Elite
We may be barking up the wrong tree if we really want to meet or come across what is out there. I think the odds of advance space faring life given the incalculable enormity of the universe is extremely high. And I'm sure there may be a handful of pissed off species laying around.

Whatever the program is that basically shines our flashlight in the dark to let other civilizations know we existed is the dumbest fvcking idea imaginable. Our own history shows what happens when an advanced civilization meets a weaker one.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
We may be barking up the wrong tree if we really want to meet or come across what is out there. I think the odds of advance space faring life given the incalculable enormity of the universe is extremely high. And I'm sure there may be a handful of pissed off species laying around.

Whatever the program is that basically shines our flashlight in the dark to let other civilizations know we existed is the dumbest fvcking idea imaginable. Our own history shows what happens when an advanced civilization meets a weaker one.

this.

we are in no way prepared to deal with a species that can travel between planets, let alone solar systems, let alone galaxies. We need to keep our heads down and be quiet.

Jtrain80

Legendary
this.

we are in no way prepared to deal with a species that can travel between planets, let alone solar systems, let alone galaxies. We need to keep our heads down and be quiet.

We are still working on racism, the difference between boys and girls, and a dementia patient.

Meanwhile, that nice alien boy from a couple solar systems away stopped by to laugh at us.

Overwatch

Poster
Founder
The box is how far our radio signals have traveled since we began broadcasting:

20130115_radio_broadcasts.jpg

Got to figure someone has heard it. And we're fucking retards.

Humans have been broadcasting radio signals for a little over 100 years.

The Milky Way is anywhere between 150-200k light years wide. Your little picture there is *slightly* off.

Top Bottom