Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RALPHIEBURGER tMB

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He is a will lawyer in Charleston mt pleasant. Anyone know how to get in touch w home? Figured I'd check before I dove in to will lawyers. I think I remember his last name but wanna use that to see if it is him. Any help thanksm300.jpegIMG_1474.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Im pretty sure i know him. What you need?
Ninja, I lost cash to him. We were always cool. He said come by for your estate shit. I said cool ty. My dad had a heart thing at 80. He knows I'm easy as Sunday mornijg.

I can dm my cell. You tell me. If i was bullshitting I'd say it

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@ChicagoFats
a simple will at mininum. We may selll my dad getting most of it. I want my shit to go to wither my folks trust or make my fucking own so the children can buy weed. I'm a good uncle. Please help dude

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
He is a will lawyer in Charleston mt pleasant. Anyone know how to get in touch w home? Figured I'd check before I dove in to will lawyers. I think I remember his last name but wanna use that to see if it is him. Any help thanksView attachment 181188View attachment 181189
I'm banned. Threaten to take his wine collection. You'll get the Tortfeasors attention

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'll shoot him a DM on tMB. Does he knon you as rebarcock or do I need to send him a name? You can dm me if need be
Yeah he'll know me I'd think. If youre able to work it out iill send you my shit. I need a will and then estate shit. I never thought 50 and a fair operation were in my cards. Now I wanna preserve family wealth and exclude one brother that jacked me

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Yeah he'll know me I'd think. If youre able to work it out iill send you my shit. I need a will and then estate shit. I never thought 50 and a fair operation were in my cards. Now I wanna preserve family wealth and exclude one brother that jacked me
Email him at ralphieburger@gmail.com. he's more than happy to help

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Email him at ralphieburger@gmail.com. he's more than happy to help
Want to say thanks. Ralphie just called. I appreciate your help reaching him. If you want some same day seafood...fish shrimp or crabs lmk I'll over night them to you. I do welding for boats from Gtown to Beaufort. Those dudes love to barter. I can send you 10lbs of shrimp caught today(in season) or beautiful filets or whatever you want. I mean it take me up on it. You can get duke's and boiled peanuts so I don't have to send your orange ass any of that

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Let me help. @iowa_fans just bring some Bud Light for a chaser.
You're a bammer right? Even in west Hollywood i can get it there. If you want it I'll ship it. I know how to ship Atlantic food. Lick all our Cocks homo. Duke's or boiled peanuts standard fare. .....

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Want to say thanks. Ralphie just called. I appreciate your help reaching him. If you want some same day seafood...fish shrimp or crabs lmk I'll over night them to you. I do welding for boats from Gtown to Beaufort. Those dudes love to barter. I can send you 10lbs of shrimp caught today(in season) or beautiful filets or whatever you want. I mean it take me up on it. You can get duke's and boiled peanuts so I don't have to send your orange ass any of that
How bout 10lbs of white stuff.... lol

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I appreciate it but I'm good man. Just wanted to help a good man out. Next time I'm down your way we'll hit bimini's for oysters and cold beer

BigBucnNole

Elite

What on earf would you need estate planning for?

Latest posts

Top Bottom