Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Radio Free PA

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I was also recently banned from Twitter, but only for twelve hours. They support Putin.
I'm rootin' for Putin too. Take out Ukraine and you wipe out 50%of the ds. Even if you're better thran than Rogan not many from here will go there to listen is all my point was. Maybe rumble

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Russia and America are historically friends. This engagement would be similar to bay of pigs.
I wouldn't want deep state on my flank either. Imagine if Trump was in office

There is a plan to follow.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Please checkout Radio_Free_PA on Instagram and Twitter. Our friends at The Free Speech Forum have allowed me to come aboard to support their message as well as mine. Freedom above all else!
Glad you made it over here (I was the one messaging you on Instagram) Feel free to post links to post your instas and tweets on here. They embed automatically

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Where you Bower? Ill be up til 9pm maybe a little later. Coop wants to kill coyotes in the fancy place my folks live. My dad took this Thursday. And since you are new this is Cooper for reference 20220226_193055.jpgResized_20220223_153910.jpeg

TJHall1

Legendary
Where you Bower? Ill be up til 9pm maybe a little later. Coop wants to kill coyotes in the fancy place my folks live. My dad took this Thursday. And since you are new this is Cooper for reference View attachment 81581View attachment 81580
Popped the tailgate open on my old man's truck this afternoon. Big fat pheasant laying in the back. I think he forgot about it when he wanting hunting a month ago.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Popped the tailgate open on my old man's truck this afternoon. Big fat pheasant laying in the back. I think he forgot about it when he wanting hunting a month ago.
My dad is/was a steel man. His hands don't work anymore. I take turmeric so I can use my hands. We hunted and fished together both times hecalled it quits. My Dad is my hunting and fishing buddy #1. I worry about my future. I'm need a bitches

Top Bottom