Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Racial Equity

OldBuzzard

Poster
United Airlines has announced that 50% of the 5000 pilots they will hire and train next year will be women and/or people of color. Competence, professionalism, and passenger safety will no longer be priority #1. Skin color and genitalia anatomy are now United Airline’s measure of pilot qualifications. Think about that. Then look up Kara Hultgreen and see what quotas will do for you.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Honestly, I lost some respect for pilots when you tube started feeding me hot pilot chicks landing passenger planes.
it was like when Dana Patrick was racing and demystified the physical capabilities of racers, which we all had suspicions they weren’t elite athletes.
The pilots hired will be fine, it’s not like they’re being asked to perform a nfl linebacker skill.
that being said I don’t agree with the reverse racism, I am sure United has had quotas for over 30 years and they’re probably already diverse.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
So, when a plane crashes because of this policy, they will be sued to oblivion for negligence, as they should.
Probably get some sorta crazy filing saying there wasn't enough diversity on the flight staff still thus causing the crash.

These crazies don't ever take an L. Every tragedy is just another excuse to expand power to them.

Last edited:

OldBuzzard

Poster
Probably get some sorta crazy filing saying there wasn't enough diversity on the flight staff still this causing the crash.

These crazies don't ever take an L. Every tragedy is just another excuse to expand power to them.
Amen, my brother!

OldBuzzard

Poster
Honestly, I lost some respect for pilots when you tube started feeding me hot pilot chicks landing passenger planes.
it was like when Dana Patrick was racing and demystified the physical capabilities of racers, which we all had suspicions they weren’t elite athletes.
The pilots hired will be fine, it’s not like they’re being asked to perform a nfl linebacker skill.
that being said I don’t agree with the reverse racism, I am sure United has had quotas for over 30 years and they’re probably already diverse.
If those qualifications make the best pilots, then why the need for United to make that decision? Wouldn’t they already have risen to the top naturally? Not only will that policy put someone who isn’t as skilled in the cockpit, it will take some of the best pilots out. And as far as Danika goes, I don’t think she won a championship at all. So that kinda speaks for her skills right there.

Spc311

Poster
How does equity lead to hiring based on a predetermined percentage that doesn't reflect the overall gender/racial breakdown of the overall populace?

Side note: since gender doesn't exist and is a social construct, why does hiring based on assigned gender at birth make a difference?

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
So, mask mandates due to passenger safety at United?

Same United- Quotas more important than passenger safety?

Nobody boarding a plane should care about the pilot’s gender or race. Just hire the most capable pilots, period. Or is their policy “hey we’re only talking about lives here. I mean planes never crash due to the pilot, right”?

Wagonstick 74

Poster
Thing is United has been doing this for years. Always has been the airline if you are black or a woman no matter experience you have one foot in the door already.

Top Bottom