Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Questions regarding specific things about presidential election

Crich73

Poster
I was up election night watching Fox when I saw the ticker at the bottom of the screen show 100k bump for Biden and no change for Trump.

I tried to keep up with fraqqle rock thread but couldn't read 40+ pages a day with life's obligations. I would skim and try to pinpoint the dominion machines but got lost in all the posts.

Now that the dust has settled from the election, (I feel it was stolen) I wanted to ask very specific questions regarding key points of contention that were disputed.

So, what is the LAC stance regarding the dominion machines?

RedRaider

Poster
Founder
I was up election night watching Fox when I saw the ticker at the bottom of the screen show 100k bump for Biden and no change for Trump.

I tried to keep up with fraqqle rock thread but couldn't read 40+ pages a day with life's obligations. I would skim and try to pinpoint the dominion machines but got lost in all the posts.

Now that the dust has settled from the election, (I feel it was stolen) I wanted to ask very specific questions regarding key points of contention that were disputed.

So, what is the LAC stance regarding the dominion machines?

I will ALWAYS believe the machines were hacked and votes were changed. Sadly, I think we’re stuck with them. Libs don’t want to change them.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
An interesting description was someone commenting on I believe the Wisconsin numbers.

The first 4.2 (#'s won't be accurate, memory) million votes, think of flipping a quarter for each vote, Trump heads, Biden tails. 51.6 were heads, 48.4 tails. Counting stops. Republican counters come back in the next morning, 176,000 new coin flips had been registered, all tails. Nothing to see here

Crich73

Poster
Not a tech guy but wanted to ask, apparently there wasn't any way of forensically exa multiple machines or all the collected data to determine fraud huh?

From what was said immediately after election night I thought this was something Pubs could do and find if there was fraud.

Was it a case of dems doing a kick ass job of covering their tracks, or something else?

Once again, for the record, this election was stolen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom