Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Question on Hunter Biden and his ilk.

Crich73

Poster
Wanted confirmation on what I heard months back that like Hunter, several other sons (Pelosi, Romney, and one or two others) where on the energy boards of other countries. Was this correct?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yes, correct. I do not remember the specifics of those you mentioned, but do remember them having some bs deals through their parents. I think it was John Kerry's son who was involved in some of the same shady deals as Hunter. Can't remember if energy related, but this is just another way our elite launder our tax money back to themselves & their families. Disgusting.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Kerry's son was in on the original deal but it go so outrageous that he went to the State Dept and made a formal statement that he was leaving the group and was in no way connected. I know I leave my buddies money making deals when they are on the up and up.

Crich73

Poster
That's right! Kerry!

If anyone one of you badass patriots want to link info stating who's kid is in on these bullshit deals I would appreciate it. Want to send to lib family. Surprisingly, a couple seem not to like Biden and telling them about shit like this might start to red pill.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Wanted confirmation on what I heard months back that like Hunter, several other sons (Pelosi, Romney, and one or two others) where on the energy boards of other countries. Was this correct?
Yes.

In Romney's case, it's his advisor (Cofer Black) who sits on the board of Burisma to this day. Hunter was on the board with him.

John Kerry's stepson, Chris Heinz, was a partner with Hunter and Devon Archer (Rosemont Seneca). He severed the relationship when Hunter and Archer made the deal with Burisma. Incidentally, John Kerry absolutely knew about the whole thing. Shocker: he lied and said he didn't. Devon Archer is going to prison to join his and Hunter's buddies, Bevan Cooney and John Galanis.

Pelosi's son, Paul had his own little scheme going and was charged in 2014 with securities fraud. (Natural Blue Resources). Allegedly, there are disturbing pics of Paul Jr on Hunter's laptop.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Is there any surer sign of a shitty partisan post than the use of the word “ilk” in the title?

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
Yes.

In Romney's case, it's his advisor (Cofer Black) who sits on the board of Burisma to this day. Hunter was on the board with him.

John Kerry's stepson, Chris Heinz, was a partner with Hunter and Devon Archer (Rosemont Seneca). He severed the relationship when Hunter and Archer made the deal with Burisma. Incidentally, John Kerry absolutely knew about the whole thing. Shocker: he lied and said he didn't. Devon Archer is going to prison to join his and Hunter's buddies, Bevan Cooney and John Galanis.

Pelosi's son, Paul had his own little scheme going and was charged in 2014 with securities fraud. (Natural Blue Resources). Allegedly, there are disturbing pics of Paul Jr on Hunter's laptop.
where did you see/hear this? I had not heard that one... (pics of Paul Jr)

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
where did you see/hear this? I had not heard that one... (pics of Paul Jr)
Nowhere that I find particularly credible, but then... neither is the msm. There was a pic posted on GTV that looks like Paul Jr with a little girl with bandages on her arms. It could be and probably is being misrepresented, but it is alleged it was on the laptop from hell.

It picked up enough steam that politifact, et al rushed to debunk. That's why I said 'allegedly'.

(Just one example. Like i said, not exactly what I consider credible)

He wasn't involved with Burisma. He was on the board of Viscoil... yet another company with Ukrainian tentacles.

Recognize this woman in the promo?

Last edited:

Crich73

Poster
Is there any surer sign of a shitty partisan post than the use of the word “ilk” in the title?

What would you have me post? These guys have no business of foriegn boards their parents legislate with. And as far the partisan part of your comment, Romney is Republican.

Its disgustingly obvious what's going on and how both sides grease each others hand. I just cant stand it!

Jtrain80

Legendary
What would you have me post? These guys have no business of foriegn boards their parents legislate with. And as far the partisan part of your comment, Romney is Republican.

Its disgustingly obvious what's going on and how both sides grease each others hand. I just cant stand it!

Welcome to the party!

Top Bottom