Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Question: could the Ever Given Ship being stuck be part of a military operation?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I am sure the ship is full of Chinese crap. It is also blocking the shipment of a lot of Chinese crap.

I see that Taiwan has some involvement in the management of the vessel.

Could this be an operation against the CCP by Taiwan to block some access to Western markets?

I can almost guarantee that the ship is full of Chinese crap that we do not really need.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
All I know for sure is that ship wasn't drawing dicks in the water. It would take a couple of miles just to be able to turn that boat around. Probably just need to look into the 2 canal captains bank accounts to figure this out.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

"The Suez Canal chief also today confirmed that 'strong winds and weather factors were not the main reasons' for the ship's grounding in the busy waterway on Tuesday.

Instead, he said there may have been 'technical or human errors' which led to the crash."

Well, they aren't blaming the wind anymore.

Add on this-

"A video from Vessel Finder recreating the crash by using the ship's onboard tracker has shown the moment it veered to port before suddenly going hard to starboard and hitting the banks on March 23."

...and that sure sounds like it was done intentionally. The shipping company already said it wasn't a mechanical issue.

Cool pic, showing the enormous size of the ship-

41006626-9409003-image-a-5_1616833987247.jpg

Dickheat

Poster
I am sure the ship is full of Chinese crap. It is also blocking the shipment of a lot of Chinese crap.

I see that Taiwan has some involvement in the management of the vessel.

Could this be an operation against the CCP by Taiwan to block some access to Western markets?

I can almost guarantee that the ship is full of Chinese crap that we do not really need.
Lets go down the rabbit hole, shall we?

Evergreen group is a front company for the CIA.

Evergreen group controls bought the airlines of evergreen, and controls the shipping industry for evergreen.
Sources here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evergreen_Group

Evergreen international airline, worked for CIA.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evergreen_International_Airlines

"Evergreen also maintained a large aircraft maintenance and storage facility at the Pinal Airpark in Marana, Arizona, that the company acquired from the CIA's Air America operation. "

Evergreen group also bought up the old CIA front company called Intermountain aviation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermountain_Aviation

" Intermountain Airlines, also known as Intermountain Aviation and Intermountain Airways, was a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) airline front company. Intermountain performed covert operations for the CIA in Southeast Asia and elsewhere during the Vietnam War era. "

" In 1975 it was acquired by Evergreen International Aviation, a company that has acknowledged connections with the CIA. Other CIA "proprietary" airlines such as Air America and Air Asia also operated out of Marana during the Vietnam War years. "

Fun side fact: Hillary Clinton's secret service code name is Evergreen.

Top Bottom