Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Qanonsense and Strokerace - LEAVE NOW

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
@Qanonsense & @StrokerAce rn
giphy.gif
Well at least tag the faggot, @Chris Farley

Jtrain80

Legendary

Well this really deserves a thread of it's own, but oh well.

We were trying to do a family outing day trip style.

Wife: There is this cool tiger place
me: that is the gayest shit I have ever seen. No fucking way.
Wife: but, but....they have a Liger!! And we have a groupon!!
Me: They are gay. Oldest daughter (12 at the time) will go do a zipline tour around the corner. You can take the boys (6 & 2). Boys are too short and cant go ziplining anyway.

She agrees. The day of the event, we drop them off and go do our thing. Had a blast. Southern Oklahoma has some beautiful scenery. No cell service however, so she couldn't phone a friend.

I pull up to the Tiger Land. Holy fuck. Wife is pacing in the parking lot as mad as I have ever seen her. Not one word was spoken for at least 30 minutes, during which she smoked a half a pack of cigarettes.

One of those times that I didnt even bother with the telling her, I told you so.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Well this really deserves a thread of it's own, but oh well.

We were trying to do a family outing day trip style.

Wife: There is this cool tiger place
me: that is the gayest shit I have ever seen. No fucking way.
Wife: but, but....they have a Liger!! And we have a groupon!!
Me: They are gay. Oldest daughter (12 at the time) will go do a zipline tour around the corner. You can take the boys (6 & 2). Boys are too short and cant go ziplining anyway.

She agrees. The day of the event, we drop them off and go do our thing. Had a blast. Southern Oklahoma has some beautiful scenery. No cell service however, so she couldn't phone a friend.

I pull up to the Tiger Land. Holy fuck. Wife is pacing in the parking lot as mad as I have ever seen her. Not one word was spoken for at least 30 minutes, during which she smoked a half a pack of cigarettes.

One of those times that I didnt even bother with the telling her, I told you so.
Uh yeah dude, make your own thread! That is worthy!

Jtrain80

Legendary
Uh yeah dude, make your own thread! That is worthy!

Wife was shell shocked going through the gift shop. Looked like an adult bookstore. She said she kept making eye contact w other customers to make sure this was real.

My zipline tour took longer than the zoo tour, so she was left hanging out. All the other customers left. She was all by herself. Very uncomfortable.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Wife was shell shocked going through the gift shop. Looked like an adult bookstore. She said she kept making eye contact w other customers to make sure this was real.

My zipline tour took longer than the zoo tour, so she was left hanging out. All the other customers left. She was all by herself. Very uncomfortable.
This is fucking RADICAL dude!

Top Bottom